Sign in to follow this  
fartun

Daily Routine

Jacpher   

Ar kuwaanaa. Waswaasaa ku ridoysaan igaarta. Sugar love iskaabulo ma aha igaarta. Xey tahay Cereal, Toast & Tea. That’s mareykan see camal adi. Iskaabulo breakfast aad sheegoysaa. Alihii igaarta doobnimada ka dul qaadayaa daa’im ah. You don’t sound a sugar love lady. More like Basbaas love.

Fartun: You’re doing great. Keep up the good work. Your happiness is what matters the most. If you have time and don’t mind, try to get involved with the community center, the Masjid would be a good place to meeting new friends. See what kind of activities they have. Maybe you could volunteer. Enjoy your married life. Some of the advice dhag jalaq ha u siin.

Originally posted by Ducaqabe:

Ar kuwaanaa. Waswaasaa ku ridoysaan igaarta. Sugar love iskaabulo ma aha igaarta. Xey tahay Cereal, Toast & Tea. That’s mareykan see camal adi. Iskaabulo breakfast aad sheegoysaa. Alihii igaarta doobnimada ka dul qaadayaa daa’im ah. You don’t sound a sugar love lady. More like Basbaas love.

Af soomaali nooceeya ayaad ku hadasha? Ileen inanku sounds civilised in English only. icon_razz.gif

Castro   

^ Ok. Since you're so kind, here's what Ducaqabe penned:

Oh these people. [shakes head]. You're putting doubts in the poor girl's mind. Sugar Love, the girl is not single. What is this cereal, toast and tea you speak of? That's an American breakfast, what's wrong with you? You're talking about a bachelor's breakfast. [shakes head again]. He (Allah) who relieved her of bachelorhood is everlasting. You don't sound a sugar love lady. More like chilli-pepper love. :D

Is that decoded enough atheer?

P.S. You can PM me the response to qaldaan if you don't wanna say it publicly. I've been looking for it for a minute. :D

hodman   

thanks for the decoding atheer :D usually am pretty good with xamari stuff its just all the igaarta that threw me off jawaabta qaldaanse hadaan ku siiyo ma cid baad ku odhan lahayd

Foxy   

^^^ U lot are lost cases for Qaldaan Lingo>>>> might need to brush up your language on a refreshing cousre :D:D:D

cheers

Rowda   

Fartun, I found all your stories booooooooring!!!

Hadii canjayladaada (laxoodaada) ay diyaar kuutahay school in your case will be lost cause :rolleyes:

Castro's recommendation sounds good about now :D

Blessed   

^Tut, tut.

Fartun,

Try and get with the Muslim community in your city, am sure you'll find sisters / borthers (for the hubby) circles at the local masjid. There's nothing like good Muslim sisterhood smile.gif

Originally posted by fartun:

i have always been wondering what would the the best day be like, and to behonest dont' seem to have a day, coz i seem to be doing samething each and every day and dont' know how to do little copration about my dail routine and i hope that you all gonna give me some tips to have a best day. here goes i wake up 5am every morning pray go to the kitchen cook fresh breakfast for my husband before he goes to work, after that i go to the gym work out to stay fit na'mean. i come back home take a shower get ready to go to school, leave the house by 8am get to class and so forth. leave school 3pm come back home, cook dinner and make it ready before my husband comes home, with that cleaning and so on, seems like is never ending. and making sure that i study or do homework before my man get home coz once he gets home wooooooooooooow no need to know info i guess i will consider that the unknow time of the day. so iguess that is how my day goes every day of the week. and for the weekend i mean is time to do the laundary and revrasing the house and so forth, and going out watching movies or going to the beach, thank god i live in California coz mos the other stated people don't seem to know what beach is like. any way my question is that back when i was single i thought i had more fun than now coz all back then i use to do was hang out have fun and with my punch of other friends but now it seems that the 24 hour is so small to do the things that i use to do, i dont' know why i gues something must have changed in me coz being responsible i guess is #1 on the least and all the other staff will come next, hopefully inshallah. any way let me know something that i can spice up my day and make more elabrate then it is.

Woman are never happy, She got everything and though she is not satisfied!!! :(

God, what's wrong with women!!

Like Freud said: What do women want?