Sign in to follow this  
Peacenow

White People Are So ******

Peacenow   

They have been venting hatred against blacks for millenia but they are just starting to know who is their real enemy.

The Arab and the Asian.

The arab wants to destroy his civilization and enslave him and the asian wants to destroy his economy and take what he has.

Unlike the jews, the blacks have never been a threat to anyone. They are not dangerous to the state and never subvertive. They are harmless and whites are starting to notice that. The arab and the asian must be destroyed.

^So, you are black white supremist. I don't what's more offensive, the fact that you think black are harmless pets or that Arabs/Jews and other "brown" people are naturally subversive hence devious.

Get grip ma!

Peacenow   

The one thing we somalis should be proud of is our blackness. It is something to be cherished.

Don't worship arabs who hate you.

Chimera   

Yeah right, the South Africans are blacks and how many Somali businessmen have they killed? compare this to Dubai where Somalis do business in peace:

http://news.bbc.co.u k/1/hi/world/africa/ 4535642.stm

http://www.tawakalto wers.com/

http://somgulftowers .com/home.asp

F Blackness it means nothing to me, it's an American concept, a Sri lankan and a Nigerian have nothing in common besides skin color.

Fabregas   

Yo,Yo, nuff love for da pan African man dem. Big up all the descendants of the ancient EGyptians, aka the only people on earth( she is black 2) with melanin and pigmented skin. Big up my black skin; it's so special. Shaka Zula, brap, brap ;) . Peacenow, did you know Neil Armstrong was black, word?

You know? for a person who on first impressions seems to be fond of peace you sure are inciting alot of hatred. ( Refering to your Nicname more specifically) Is it supposed to be one of those humorous ironic names? If so? Stop on smile.gif

Peacenow   

Originally posted by Adam-Zayla:

Yeah right, the South Africans are blacks and how many Somali businessmen have they killed? compare this to Dubai where Somalis do business in peace:

F Blackness it means nothing to me, it's an American concept, a Sri lankan and a Nigerian have nothing in common besides skin color.

This is merely one example. Nigerians, Zimbabweans also suffer the brunt of problems in South Africa. They have problems and these people are at the bottom.

However remember this. A black would stand up for you more than a arab man ever could. Don't ever forget that.

Arabs are the devil. I'm a firm believer of that and my hatred for them is with rage.

LMAO@Arabs are the devil- In some dark twisted Somali part of me, I'd most likely agree with you. But I shall try to be reasonable and repress those evil whisperings as should you my friend

*Skips off*

Chimera   

Peacenow GTFOH with your 'merely example' excuse, they are murdering Somali businessmen in cold blood, i'm not talking about silly xenophobia that your currently displaying towards the Arabs, no cold blooded murder of 50+ shop keepers!! I have yet to see the growing Somali business districts in Dubai being destroyed by mobs of wild arabs like what is happening in South Africa.

Your a great example why i want nothing to with this Pan-Black movement, you guys are always looking for excuses and someone else to blame. You believe white people sit somewhere on Mount Olympus discussing your destiny, or ways to hold you back because in your eyes they are allmighty.

Pathetic!