Sign in to follow this  
shyhem

Tattoo removal

^ My boss is on Annual Leave. :D

But you're right. My pologies for going off topic.

*Dons her inquisition hat*

Somerican, am curious, who wants to have the tattoo removed? Coz you didnt specify. Is it you or one of your friends? What type of tattoo is it? And where on the body is it placed?

Forget lasers..

if the tattoo is small or deep, the entire area with the pigment can be cut out and the gap left behind sewn back together...

if the tattoo is too large, skin from another part of the body can be grafted onto the pigmented area..

Lasers are for wusses. Happy removal. :D

dawoco   

lol@sheherazade, how painful!

As for tattoos, I read somewhere removing them is very expensive and good clinics charge highly for an efficient removel. So I hope the person removing it has a saving's account s/he can dip into.

Would it be inappropriate to say mac sokor caleen shaah? :D

Tattoo removal you say. * Little Smirk* sit back, let the trumpets blow cuz the driver of this mission is a pro..

First and for most you buy dozen tangerines peel them all off cuz the skin of what we require you can what’s inside if you like. Now put all the tangerine skins soaked with soap (preferably life boy soap) for three days, now the third day around 8:00 Pm you gonna bring baby oil (preferably Johnson & Johnson) with a scrubber, you gonna mixed all up and start scrubbing like there was No yesterday. In about 45min to an hour you will the tattoo disappear before your eyes sir…....120% guaranteed or your money back....and Please do try this at home.

asxantu

dawoco   

checkmate xaasid aad tahay :D You think a person who would allow a litle needle to stick into his skin with an ink over a couple of thousand time would have any problems with scrubbing?

At least tell him to get sakiin iyo antiseptic. Cut away and apply the antiseptic, applying a piece of cotton and taping it to the skin when finished smile.gif

Iffah   

I was just reading about this yesterday while waiting @ the Docs office.

Think about excision, where the tattoo is removed with a scalpel and the wound is stitched up (Ouch!)

But as Zu said laser removal is prolly the best option. But it's more effective with black ink than it is with colourful tattoos. Removal of tattoos is not covered by medical insurance, so it's going to be costy procedure...depending on the size and type...you could be paying up to thousands of dollars.

nuune   

why go for laser removal while you can get camel's urine, it is safe, removes the entire tattoo, I am very sure it won't leave any habeed behind like when the camel does its thing(urinates), all the urine goes all over the camel's long legs, which leaves kind brown color, which is called habeed, another word, when you use the the camel urine for tattoo removal, don't be afraid that anything will be left behind, complete removal.

your nearest destination where you can get camel urine is Australia, unless you sneak to the ZOO and use force to milk the urine from the camel

SeeKer   

:eek: @ camel urine and scrubbing not to mention hackjob surgery. You lot are nothing if not eccentric and I mean it in the nicest possible way :D

Tuujiye   

Waraa taatuu la iska fiiqaayo checkmate aa ugu badiyo iska dhageysta...ciyaalka xaafada xamarweyne oo shaabadeesnaa uu ka mid ahaa..lol..

checkmate sxb see iskaga fiiqday shaabada nin yahoo?

Wareer Badanaa!!!

shyhem   

Hey guys thanks for the advice and if u have more ideas to add go ahead......

Right now i kinda feel overwhelmed by all the good information ya'll give.I mean camel urine, wouldn't that be something of mojar league azz....meeeeeen what the heck was u thinking?

As for who got the tattoo and where on the body its located......i will comeback to disclose it later.

Some of u seem surprised but whats the big deal about a somali and a tatto.U mean u never seen a somali with a tattoo.

c'ya'll later.