Sign in to follow this  
Blessed

U need to see this!

Rokko   

Nice try Ameenah, as soon as I saw the link..I knew it was some kinda anoying...pic...or tonz of pages poping..but somehow had to check na'mean...but then I had the Ctrl+Alt+Delet..and end task..

nice try buddy aight

thats was annoying....Ilhaam macna maley aniga ba search kaaga aan kuugu jiraa :mad:

ameenah...lock your doors icon_razz.gif

Mobb-deep, did you say Ctrl+Alt+Delet..?war cusub..konbiyuutar wax aan ka kasaaya aa iska yer mugoo, geedka markaas idhibay hoos leen kadimiyey :D .. I just now how to get to somaliaonline and hotmail :D :cool:

Rokko   

LOL ahahaha STHLM Lady..U got jokes...But I feel ya, just press the shutdown button...did you say you only know how to get on SOL and Hotmail..? What bout my website??u telling me u dont' know how to get there? huh...

Damn I felt for another one......If I just looked a bit harder, the wink and the smile would've gave u away.

:rolleyes: it won't happen again

jah   

Ctrl+Alt+Delete =END(to all the misery)...im not falling for something stupid like that again :eek:

NoVa   

nayaa ameenah why u gotta play jokes on us like this...specially when it's being done to us before :mad: ...now ya gotta make us fall for this prank on the third time... :D

Macalin   

tweety!....

Baalashas in lagaa RIFFO maa RABTAA?

Now Why U gotta do that to poor 'ol me!?(MMA did this 2 me awhile ago)...waraa wallahi am MASKIIN!-UFF..i hate me!)

Ilhaam, I know inaa Shuluq tahay and u cant run anaa Caato ah OO kuu soo Qabanaa...Shimbirtaan BAALASHA BARUUKADA LEH! redface.gif

Iffah   

STHLM...hehe. You might not be good with computers, but you know how to track down your victims. lol. I'll hold you to that promise...ii keen taas icon_razz.gif

Lakkad..loool@shuluq...it's been a while since I heard that term. You know my condition...I run out of breath after each step...so run skinny boy run!

You know I suspected baalashaas in ay buruko yihiin...should've known :D