Sign in to follow this  
me

When the civil war ends hat will you do?

Strenght peace through sustainable agricultural development. Introduce new and easily accesible agricultural technologies and educate the farming communities by establishing Agricultural Research Center. The country has to be able to feed its own, and same time all Somalis must feel that they have a stake in their land.

N last but not the least I wanna own my farm.

Goverment level, I would love to see the any future Somali goverment streamline the processes of obtianing bunisess licences. The less bureaucracy, the better.

Djib.....We might be helpful to each other.

Khalaf   

Chief Me your funny man rats protein. :D Mos def yo I got plans for Somalia inshallah....I am genius they need me but first I need to get my degree and make lotta money....only then can I help in productive way inshallah....somalia needs ppl with education and skills...not talkers but action...make it happen.

Living in Somalia nope, for me my future inshallah is in arabiya....your home is where u can chill at and have happy life sxb and thats arabiya never felt like a “foreigner†and the land the ppl are mashallah......somali wa dad wareer iyo qaylo badan no joke.........I aint no sell out...but dats true thou... i lov my ppl still even with all the buuq about nonesense...headaches :D

First we wait and see how the old-men play it out...many problems face Somalia. Not only unity....but the most important and fundamental part of any running state: The Economy.

Ms DD   

Salaam aleykum

Me..i will open chain of launderrete accross the country. Many housewives (perhaps househusbands..the sensitive 'new man' ) will thank me then.

Seriously though, I want to focus on the illiteracy facing our women and children. To educate women is to educate the society. My goal is to eradicate illiteracy and promote decent education ( a big ask i know). A distressed man can never live up to be a somebody if he is unable to write his own name" (Davidson, 1999)

Education and literacy is an important part of building an economically and socially stable country. The rate of illiteracy is growing at an alarming in Africa anyway.

We are not a nation of readers, nor are we nation of writers. In order to learn from the past mistakes, we have to write about them first.

Baluug   

When the civil war ends, I'll have to wait at least 5 more years for things to settle down before I can take a vacation to Muqdisho and buy a house in one of the upscale neighbourhoods.....Hodan is the rich part of town, isn't it? Anyways, I'll have to go back to Canada to pay off the house, but yeah, insha Allah I plan to retire there.

Shakti   

^lol@ tora bora (man thats my favorite thing 2 say) Tora bora goes with anything.. check it.. have u been toraboraing urself?? …see

anyways, let me address the question that our MR/Miss ME asked... what will i bring to the table

well i will establish a Comedy club for the new gov... god knows they need a little sense of humor to easy their tora bora day ..wouldnt u say?

p.s iam now starting the hiring for the club ..so do forward ur resume to me

mr/miss ME, u r definitely r hired!! no need to forward ur resume... thanks to u.. The comedy club will be named..

Rat 4 protein

me   

^^ Will the club double for a restaurant? with a name like rat 4 protien some folks might get confused.

Baluug   

Originally posted by Mr. Red Sea:

^nice Plan white boy--lol.

p.s, long time no see budd, where have you been hiding, in Tora Bora perhaps?--
:D

Dammit, don't be letting out my secrets, man!! Dontcha know the FBI is on to me and are tracking my every move? Elvis doesn't wanna be disturbed, you know.... :D

All right Che, I was thinking of Hargeysa-Borama-Wajale area in Woqooyi Galbeed and Xamar-Afgooye-Baidoa in Koonfur area as the most productive agricultural regions while covering the rest with palms for date production alongside the rationalization of camel husbandry without negliging our great fishing potential, albeit seriously damaged.

Besides food self-sufficiency through sustainable farming and environment protection, education is also the top priority; the challenge being to adapt and prioritize scientific and general knowledge to our needs and requirements.

Pratically, model farms/ agricultural research centers should be dissiminated througout the country for reference.

It seems Hargeisa University produces agronomy technicians and that is encouraging.

Now, the critical issue is to test wind-powered pumps and others alternative ways of supplying water while locating more perennial sources through geological surveys ect...

RedSea   

Originally posted by angle101:

[QB] ^lol@ tora bora (man thats my favorite thing 2 say) Tora bora goes with anything.. check it.. have u been toraboraing urself?? …see

lol, well no I haven't been torbraing myself, what does it mean anyway.

Elvis, oops sorry, didn't mean to smoke you out like that, but how would you like if I told you I am an FBI agent myself, partially the reason I am here is to track you down,hence the warm welcoming everytime.

P.S. the Calgary Flames are predicted to win the Stanley Cup, hope you won't miss it, or do you got cable or Satalite dish in Tora bora, if not just get signal from the satalite that is observing your every move from above, and catch the games.lol

on the topic: I have alot of plans, just to give you one of them, I am thinking of enslaving you all.

Build exclusive gaming resorts (that includes gambling... fudge off to anyone who wants to get sanctimonious with me) and cathouses. For verily it's established truth men of power need some entertainment and jolly after long days work.

Seeing that I'm Kenyan and my country isn't in a cival war and i can go back any time and that my Somali sucks (vocabulary is limited to words and i never actually learnt to read Somali).

If the Islamic Courts do win I'll take advantage of the confusion and cheap prices and by a patch of land if i can afford it. Maybe good number of houses. Which i can sell if their is a housing boom.

but i doubt I'll be able to get anything. I'm still in college and I'm going to take a 4 year course of Aerospace engineering after my A levels..

There are people in my college who are studying to be a doctor or architecte so that they can go back to Somalia and help when the craziness ends.

me   

^^^ahahahahahahah ahahahahahah

waraa The Point, it really crossed my mind. I wanted to reply and write what you just said, but I calmed down and regained control. :D