Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

forgive and forget

Qac Qaac   

bismillah

assalaamu calaykum to all the muslim nomads here. to even the non muslims who wants to check out our somaliaonline. i first would like to thank the admins and his stuff for making this site a good site.

but my topic that i wanna start is. i would love some ppl, and to most of the ppl that i some how hurt them, by my typings here on sol. to forgive me and to forget what ever i said to them before.

well i am kind of feeling touchy, and sensitive tonite so this is a chance for me to apologize to all the ppl over the nights that i had an encounter with ok. i apologize sincerely.

wixii aan rabin my apology then, ha... oh crap can't say it. well waa idinkaas dadoo.

Tuujiye   

Waraa you hurt my feelings many times So I don't think I could forgive you. Your lucky hadaanan ku habaarin...

wareer badanaa!!!

Qacbaro the title should be "4give but don't 4get" you have caused some of these ladies sleepless nights mister, you are not gettin of that easy.

But ILMO BARO hadaan nahay anka waan ku cafinay, walaalkeem maga weeyn aa tahay." ma xasuusataa maalintii aan lacagta kuu dhiibi jisnay(ani, feebaro iyo boolbaro) in aad qado noogu soo gadid, oo aad lacagta qoftii wadaada casariye ugu ka xeeysay. anakna gaajo daraadeed ilmaha ethopia joogo aan u ekaaney...hada waan ku cafinay walaalkiis

:D:D

asxantu

nuune   

waraa see camal, caffis yaakhey, wara laakin tii inaad cafiso waaye eed cajjiinka ka xoogtey, wa soo laabanaa baba lololol

Juxa   

sa wr w,

qabqabqaac, ooh i mean qacbaro, cafis iyo masaabax.

canbaro cadeey ciyaalkeeda, stop kiddin around, this is serious topic, and fursad for everyone to start with clean slate.

take the chance, ask for forgiveness, ramadaan yaa soo dhaw, aight smile.gif

Tuujiye   

waraa qacbaro beenta daa...adi dhibaato kaste oo dhacday wiligaa ma caatoowin..meesha waxaa ku go'ay aniga iyo boolbaro iyoo walaasheen yariika tiinbaro iyo liibaro...

Qac Qaac   

kaalay horta dadkiina maba aheen dadka aan rabay in ay i cafiyaan. maxaa ani ilmo baro cafiskooda ku falaa. waraa thanks for the love all.

waryaa dude, slide weed in my locker, lock u in the women's locker naked, i don't know what u r talking about buddy. but hey i like ur bruce lee picture at the bottom.

Juxa ramadaan iyo ramadaan la'aanba waa la is cafiyaa ok. duqda. ilmo cambaro ma adaa dhalay horta.

Layzie you can say that again...To the poster, no one other than your own friends responding should make you hear the resounding response to your forgive and forget...Goodbye

I would like to point out and I do not praise anyone above Allah, that Qac Qac is the most caring and understandable person I know. If he knew any one of you in person he would give his last morsel of food to you. In this Virtual world we can all get carried away to such extend that emotions begin to invasion our senses. I know Qac Qac and i wouldn’t have anyone else by my side. Qac Qac saxib, Allah gives and forgives, while we get and forget! In other words we’re Humans, and we all have our shortcomings, but the best of us are those who seek Allah’s Mercy while striving to minimize our faults!

Qac Qaac   

salafi online, jazak allah khayran bro. and yes i do this to seek allah's mercy.

juxa what in the world, did u say i am pain in ur finger...

lazygirl... unbelievable to what.

Scorpian sister... i did not understand one bit that u said. something to ur friend.. waxa aad sheegaysid wada dheh, ama waxba ha dhihin.

Juxa   

^^^^^^^^^ take this opportunity wisely. and keep those sharp as knives and snide comments of yrs to yrself. why dadka dhan kaaga cabaadayaan ma istiri :confused:

anyway, as brother salafi said, we all humans, allah gives and forgives. that was deep. bedank

Tuujiye   

Scorbian sista...you need to grow up..

Qacbaro never did anything to you and he shouldn't be asking you forgiveness..you should be asking him.. And you should be asking me for forgiveness na'mean with all the rude words you been saying to me over the past..

Juxa qacbaro iska daa nooh maskiinka xaal aa sugayo adna waa ugu darsantayee see camal.

Salafi ilaaheey qeer haku siiyo sxb your the best. Shows how good person you realy are about the way you talked about qacbaro...

wareer badanaa.....