Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

forgive and forget

Saabir   

In one evening, a month back I went in to a cafe to have a tea. The waiter said that he cant serve me if I only want to have a tea, because he said it's a meal time now and a lot of people will come here to have sandwiches etc and there's no enough space, he was right because it was a small place. I got nervous and I said this place is for business and it doesn't matter wheither I take a tea or a sandwich and I dont need anything else except a tea then he said get out, I replied " you are a filthy person" and left the place.

Then I went in to another cafe which was only few meters away and had my tea there. While I was having the tea one idea struck me and it was " how do you feel when a customer misbehaves you?!!! As my job entails customer satisfaction and Some customers get my nerves sometimes.

Then I felt bad a bout what I did to the guy and decided to go back to him and appologize. When I reached the cafe he was at the enterance and as I tried to talk to him and approached he ignored me and went in to the cafe. I went in after him and said can I talk to you? he was very angry and replied I have no time you can come later and he went on serving other customers I waited him at the cashier's counter for few minutes and let him feel that I'm not leaving without him talking to me. Later he came to me and asked why I'm here after all I said. I repplied I came to appologize and I was wrong with no excuses. He said please go out and I'm not accepting your appology, I felt very bad that a word I had said made this brother have such an enemity in his heart. Then he kept on doing his job and I stood there at the counter, again he came to me and said why dont you leave and further added you were thinking something else of yourself, Dont you know that there Allah and the day of judgment!! I said I know and that's why I came back to applogize, then he said your appology is accepted and you can go now, but he still seemed very unhappy.

The bottomline is Never ever insult or misbehave someone and dont think that every person will accept your applogy, some people dont forgive!!, and they have the right to forgive or not to forgive.

May Allah forgive us all.

^^^^indeed may Allah 4give us all!

Walaahi dadkiina qaarkood yaab baad leedihiin, wiilkaan cafis kaliix buu idinka dalbaday, laakiin waxaad u dhaqmeesin inuu janno idin weydiistay. Ilaah daraadiis isku xishooda, waxa maxaa loo sii faqfaqayaa?

Scorpion sista walaaleey walaahi waad qaldan tahay.....fadlan sida dad weyn aan u dhaqanno billaa caleek.

salafi_online si fiican baad u garab istaagday walaalkaa, ilaah hakaa abaal mariyo

Qacbaro....xilkaagi waa iska riday, marka baashaalkaada meesha ka wado

Qac Qaac   

cajaa ib, waxaa ahba, in aan aqoon ba gabadhaan dibiqalooc la yiraahdo. laakiin duqda ama waan ku cafiyay dheh ama ha dhihin, mid aa adiga kaaga baahnahay ma aha. marka is marji.

qacbaro ha ku soo khaldamin, hana umaleen in uu tabcaan noqday, sababta ah waxa uu waydiistay dadka cafis.

persecuted reformer what can i say hee, adiga tanag u feero armaajo.

Juxa, adiga waaba ku fahmi garan la ahay, ee what u saying exactly.

salafi online thanks bro.

Juxa   

feebaro, adi qacbaro maalagu dhahaa? huh huh huh? i know a suitable maahmaah, bt i wont say it now.

qacbaro, what iam saying is,,,,,,i dont know!

why is everyone on my case? :confused:

i tried to say cafis all around. i guess maryooley dont appreciate my good intentions