Sign in to follow this  
underdog

Milestone

underdog   

1000 posts later.

2 years and 3 months or 823 days.

My 1000th post. wow how time flies when you're bustin' chops. I want to take this auspicious milestone to recognize the time I spend in here. Some jokes, some culture and a few fights.

I'm surprised I haven't been fired for spending my working hours on SOL.

Lots of good times and bad times, but that's what makes it so special. So to all the people I've ticked off in the past and the ones that got on my nerves, Cafis, let bygones be bygones.

Big thanks to everyone for a colorful 823 days as a Nomad. I value the diversity and know that we'd be as boring a Polish people if we all thought alike.

I've decided to use my 1000th post as a shout out to the Old farts and New blood and Support the spirit of Juxa's season of brotherhood and midnimo.

I'm looking forward to the next 1000 inshallah.

P.s. It's back to business as usual.

NoVa   

Congratzzzzzzz UD...U sound like a Changed Man ;) good 2 c u walaalkiis..so what changed??? after 1000 posts, seems like the hair is getting grayer by the minute..lol..Alxamdulilaah thought Cafis iyo Cafimaad..Amiin 2 dat...

P.s. It's back to business as usual

Phew!, That was a close one Man.

Here i was thinking, You will become all sissy and leave your Neanderthalic,Babaric,Chauvanistic Guards dowN.

I was almost about to mourn and yell. "Hell[to] The Chief"! :D

close one dude! Btw, You are one heck Good sport. One of the few i would say whose 1000posts made 'Actual-Virtual or is it 'Virtual Actual' sense,eitherways, I have fun reading your crap. icon_razz.gif

lol   

Wat I want to know is how do u guys get to post so much?

I am one of the first ppl to join and I can't even make it to a 1000 yet... while my brotha Nuune here is upto 3000 given the fact that he joined this forum exactly 8 months after I did...... :confused: :eek:

Jacpher   

Sxb, war badnidaa, ma NAASTARO ayaad liqday? Your posts must have filled the whole hard drive of SOL! Just kidding. Kudos sxb.

Am I a nomad yet?

underdog   

Originally posted by *Afronaut*:

your Neanderthalic,Babaric,Chauvanistic Guards dowN.....

I have fun reading your crap.
icon_razz.gif

Low Blows Afro, I don't know who you've been consulting with but those negative adjectives hardly apply to me.

those were reminants of a character assasination plot masterminded and poorly executed by a militant fem alliance back in the day. And as I said then (and proven correct now) that alliance of like minded fanatics would not last. ...they spontaneously combusted and nagged themselves out of the spotlight.

Hibo,

you gotta express yourself, girl. Don't worry about who you offend, you can apologize later.

Iffah   

Hibo,

An easy way to increase that post count of yours...start browsing SOL while you're stuck at work. Don't you see how well these guys are multitasking...(and I thought women were better at that) ;)

Low Blows Afro,...those were reminants of a character assasination plot masterminded and poorly executed by a militant fem alliance back in the day.

Oh come on,they werent thaaaat Bad.

Well!..err ummm...aa *scrach head* ,Actually, According to a former member of that group [Now a reformed, obedient and childbearing housewife mind you!]They were part of a militant neo feminist clandestine group that was out to assassinate your character, discredit you and the entire male species.

:D

underdog   

Voice and appearances have been altered to protect the reformed from backlash :D

I like the "pretending to be angry" thing there Zeph.... you know, it couldn't be you, could it?

Voice and appearances have been altered to protect the reformed from backlash

You know UD, shes gonna have to wait THIRTY years before we can reveal this 'Deep Throat'.

Khaleido,Praise?

She calls it 'All in a days work' icon_razz.gif