Sign in to follow this  
HONEY-D

SURVIVAL

Ariadne   

Caanbaro luul.... I liked it too, but all these other cuties started surfacing and I got tired of being "cute" and all the other cute new people surronding me with their cuteness. So, as you can see.... I... overdosed on all of those cutie names (mine included). And its hard work beng cute all the time ya know. :D

HONEY-D   

MAAJO

CANBARO NOW YOU ARE MINE DONT TALK ABOUT PAST..

WHAT EXACTLY DO U MEAN BY I AM YOURS NOW. :mad:

TRADE MY BEST FRIEND MUREFE FOR YOU..:_)

I DONT REMEMBER ASKING U TRADE ANY FOR ME :mad:

SOS

SORRY TO HEAR THAT SUM NEW COMERS HAVE RUINED UR SWEET NAME. ;)

murefu   

lol..i can see your ass gets up maajooooo..so sorry :)waxann u malena saxan daal ah ayaa kugu tagay.markaa posting garenesay..i know you were system analyzt.."what happen"loooooooooooooooool..

shit..ehehehehe..lol...lol..who told you she is your's.AND WHAT DO U MEAN BY THAT..THAT MAKES SENSE..CANBARO ODAY HORE EE KAFTAMAAYO WAAYE SAASMAXAA WAAYE ?.why did not you say in private..should i pass these words to " A name stars with 'U' "..lol..

SO BRO SORRY I AM THE ONE GAME KUSO GELIYAY....LOL. ..HA UBIXIN..LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL..JECLIYA JABKAAN ..EHEHEHE..MAAJO PPL ARE DIFFERENT BRO.BRO CAAWA FAAQ HA IGU DHIHIN..LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

maajo   

bacoow meeshi lesku xisabinayay inta ma aha tan camal dabecad ayey ka tahay ama daqiiqadi ayey sodon jeer kaligeed iska xanagta macalimada trade hadi la dhaho wax walbo aad trade ku samesay waa waxaaga sida u fahantay ma aha"i dont even know nin iyo naag wax tahay " kaliga le is shiday.sorry murefu dhibkan ada i kentay dhocil shan iyo tobon jir ah aya afka i gilisay.ama dhaqankeda leh, it was last summer goortan il duufay: still respecting her as sis:)

maajo   

bacoow meeshi lesku xisabinayay inta ma aha tan camal dabecad ayey ka tahay ama daqiiqadi ayey sodon jeer kaligeed iska xanagta macalimada trade hadi la dhaho wax walbo aad trade ku samesay waa waxaaga sida u fahantay ma aha"i dont even know nin iyo naag wax tahay " kaliga le is shiday.sorry ,murefu dhibkaan ada i keenay it was last summer goortan il duufay: still respecting her as sis:)

HONEY-D   

THIS IS WHAT U GET WHEN UR NICE TO PPL. :rolleyes:

WHAT DO U CALL A HEADLES CHICKEN THAT RUNS AROUND ATTENTION SEEKER :( .

u know what OG-mati for a teacher, u really don't read well what others say. Cause what i said was "OG-Mati--can you imagine what he would cook for us, hell naaah" meaning excately what u suggested to do "i think i will be the most important person in that Island, i can make food from worms and green, i am trained in china remember?" So i hope u can see now that i was kicking u out because of those types of disgusting food u would suggest for us to eat...duh :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

P.s. i spelled ur name with a instead of O on purpose too....

Ameenah, thats a fab avatar! As 4 a new nick...how 'bout QASIL? :D

Originally posted by CANBARO-LUUL:

is it too late to change my mind wat if i let u stay and trade shujui instead of u.

No cambo...it's never too late, trade Shuj as soon as possible! :D

Kool_Kat   

Ameenah:

Sorry, it was nothing personal...Really, I tried to keep you...But them, damn ppl offered me the damn make up...And then, and then, since tweety was so cute, I figured "HEEEEY, she gots to go"...See where I am going with this...CUTE=Make up...I didn't want to see you suffer, through the trading game...But I kept you around for a while...

where's my tweety bird now? What did you do with her? I traded Ameenah, not tweedy!!!loooooooooool...

That's my story, and I am stiking to it...

Blessed   

Cambo.

and by the way Thnx for revealing my darkest secret.

R we even now.

Your Welcome :D And I guess we can call that even! Be warnned though, next time I won't be so nice :mad:

Kool Kat

You actually think I am going to buy that? You need to do better then that sxb... icon_razz.gif

OG Moti   

looool dumar ninkey nacaan waligood ma ilaabaan, so i am thinking is it love hate relationship .. maybe you guys have some feelings for me and i do appriciate for that... loooool canbaraluul what was ur advice being nice to women? even when they are not nice themselves!! or not telling them the truth? i can not lie sis, but now i try to be nice by not saying my honest and brotherly and advices and telling them what they doing wrong.. looool

Scorpion sista man i love u too girl

you did misspelled my name on purpose? ouch ouch that hurts, but sis i forgive u for me being a nice guy, i am no more a fighter man i am a lover man now so i forgive u, and what is wrong with chinese food .. it is SURVIVAL isnt it.. means do what is takes to survive, but instead you prefered to trade me with a box of makeup see then u wont survive u will die beautiful, but if u keep me u might eat disgusting food but will survive, does it make sense? looooooooool

and hey it is trading me not kicking me out comeon show some human rights after all u might fall inlove with me one day they say love comes after hate

so how is trading going on how many left in the island .. anyway i am in better place you traded me with a makeup materials but now i am in the other side, i just wana tell u they are feeding me well looooooooooool

peace

HONEY-D   

MANGO-MADNESS

No cambo...it's never too late, trade Shuj as soon as possible!

Me and shujui never had any problems until now u c he has decided to add me onto his list n its all ur fault. :mad: I am hurt but i am sure we can think of sumthing to make up the pain u have caused. :mad: ;)icon_razz.gif

OG

looool dumar ninkey nacaan waligood ma ilaabaan, so i am thinking is it love hate relationship .. maybe you guys have some feelings for me and i do appriciate for that... loooool canbaraluul what was ur advice being nice to women? even when they are not nice themselves!! or not telling them the truth? i can not lie sis, but now i try to be nice by not saying my honest and brotherly and advices and telling them what they doing wrong.. looool

waxaan u maleynaa paranoi aa kugu dhacdey NO one hates u its all in ur mind. icon_razz.gif

And secondly its better not to interfere cuz if u try to correct every1 u will soon be needing a plastic surgery adoo sidii digaaag la rifrifey u eg aa lagu arkaa . :D;)

AMEENAH

Your Welcome And I guess we can call that even! Be warnned though, next time I won't be so nice

Our sweet Ameenah is turning to a scary freak ooops did i say that loud u werent suppose to hear that. :(