Sign in to follow this  
HONEY-D

SURVIVAL

OOOOOH NOOOOO you didnt!!!!!! It's gonna get Hot up in here :mad: .....How dare you trade moi :confused:

Since, I know I'll never go on a boat of any kind I'll trade you all for a for a pair of JIMMY CHOO Shoes :cool: :D

Kool_Kat   

Athena, sure Not_KK...I know you ain't talking about me, cuz if you had EYEZ you'll see I am the one and only KOOL_KAT...So, you off the hook...weeeew

Layzie

7. RAKIM (Mr.pm Urgent "HOW OLD R U" very annoyin, do stop)

I can't believe you'll CEEBEES the poor guy like that...huh...I guess I am not the only one who got that PM...

Rakim, you got some esplaining to do young man...Inta soo istaag, hada xaalka, dhagaha qabso...

R_C, allaah maxaa is yeelyeeshay...How dare you forgot the boat we took from Kismaayo, makuu dagaalka bilaawmay...Shame on you, for selling out like that...

lol this an amusing topic.

am am however supprised to see that i have been nominated twice already so be warned the daggers will be out

ZOLA   

K K...sxb saas miyaa...well like u said ..i gotta go ... if i had to trade u ...i will trade u for LEANN CHINN(peking chicken and fried rice)....lol...

A.A

ZOLA   

K K...sxb saas miyaa...well like u said ..i gotta go ... if i had to trade u ...i will trade u for LEANN CHINN(peking chicken and fried rice)....lol...

A.A

Xafsa   

I would make a list but all my original nomads aren't here anymore....I aint trying to make enemies here. :D

OOOH what they hell!!! I'll trade all of you for ice cream......now what?!!! Don't look at me like that...I mean it :D

Nazra   

lol canbaro, good one.

Top Ten ppl i would trade For ANYTHING, even a stick would be Barwaaqo(anything to avoid a cat fight in that island),Kool-Kat(wild....needs to be off),Tigernoir(is he still around),Lazy_ Girl(no comments),northerner(had to),...........just to name a few.....i'm sure i'll pick the next person i see to trade.

Ariadne   

1. Che Gueverra (someone I bud heads with too much and a deserted tropical island will not do )

2. Cute Lil Girl (talkative)

3.Canbaro-luul (I'm just getting you back)

4. Lefty (no need in having more than one stubborn person)

5. Shyhem (no need to explain)

6. Anna Rexia (nothing personal your name just came to my head)

7.Og Moti and Nunne (I can just imagine what they would cook)

8. Shujui (sorry but, your not only dangerously close to my post number, but you talk almost as much as a rambling mad man)

9.The Clown (he seem like a very young and very angry kid)

10. Anyone who wants to trade me for anything

Blessed   

Naayaaada , Athena, Cabaro an Kool Kat.

loooooooool @ you fake xaliimos.. swaping cute lil Ameenah just so that you can make yourselves look better. I had an image of beautifull sisters but that is slowly being replaced by ghost skinned creatures :D

I'd trade my pet peeves then you fake lot :D

NoVa   

"ghost skinned creatures" lool

Ameenaha' calm down girl..u didnt' had 2 shuffle' everything up in the girl'z faces'...Now look who's being a coldhearted.....looool

Blessed   

me cold hearted....???

they have conspired to throw me in the deep blue sea.. not for food, water or medication... but make up :eek: :eek: :eek: !

I know, I am just a lil big headed yellow thing but Tweety has feelings too :( :mad:

WILDCAT   

Originally posted by CANBARO-LUUL:

1) wildcat

So you'd have to be literally starving before you'd trade me in. Awww. Love you too mate. :D I'm very pleased I didn't get chucked over for ice cream or something non-essential like that.

I think I've got you beat though. I wouldn't trade you in the first place. I'd get rid of Taqwa or Shyhem or someone nutty like that. Never you ;)

Curly   

No thanks i'll trade myself in!

It's easier and besides i'll have everything i need, without the agro.

Cambaro....

You would trade me? :( After all we've been thru together? :( And for TOILETRIES?? :mad:

Scorpion sis...

LoL! I guess thats fair enough. But I wouldn't trade you at all...who's gonna tell us stories (SEDUCTION part IV, V, VI?) if we give you to the locals?

Nasra...

Aw...didn't realise u held grudges. :(

Ameenah...

Darling, its terrible what these girls are doing to you...and for make-up no less (do they need that much make-up? redface.gif ). If its any consolation I wouldn't trade you for anything, not even ice-cream. smile.gif

If I had to trade anyone to survive, I'ld start with:

The American fellas....sorry guys, its not u, its the country you live in. :D