Sign in to follow this  
Jabhad

Somalis under attack in South Africa. A disturbing video.

Subxanallah!, very sad endeed! what can I say, how long will this suffering continue... Illaahoow adaa umadan u maqan ee ka soo gaar!. We are suffering in everywhere, inside somalia, outside somalia. Cadaab aduun dheh!

Kool_Kat   

Inaalilaahi wa'inaa ileyhi raajucuun...Ilaahow u fududee...I guess like they said on the video, they are better off in Somali...Alla yaa raxma...

Wan meeshuu isdhiga lagu gowracaa. Soomaali haddaan nahnay anagaa isdhignay. Daaf ka daaf wareegeyno, duul ka duul wareegeyno adduunweynaha. Dalkeenana dhisan la', ku heshiin la'.

Dool dhumay ayaa iska noqonay, oo awood lahayn, qola walba ku istaageyso.

Eebba meeshooda ha ugu gargaaro masaakiintaas walaalaheena ah lagu dhibaateynaayo meel ay nabad u raadsadeen.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Wan meeshuu isdhiga lagu gowracaa. Soomaali haddaan nahnay anagaa isdhignay. Daaf ka daaf wareegeyno, duul ka duul wareegeyno adduunweynaha. Dalkeenana dhisan la', ku heshiin la'.

Walaal waa runtaa, laakiinste intaan eedda iska deyno wixii aan dadkaas walaalaheen ah u qaban karno fadlan aan u qabanno, haba ugu horreysee in Safaaradaha South Africa ee meel kasta ee ay Soomaali joogto aan ku mudaaharaadno meelaha ay suurto gal ka tahay oo aan tusnaa walaalaheenna dhibaataysan midnimo iyadoo weliba aan aaminsanahay in falkan oo kale oo abuuri karo midnimo lana iska illaawo kala duwanaanshaha fikir ee dhexdeenna ah arrintaanna runtii loo guntadaa lana tusaa South Africa sida aan uga xunnahay inay Soomaalida ula dhaqantay.

Som@li   

Rabi Soomali meelay joogaan ba ha u gargaaro, meel walbana dhur waa baa ku cunaya, kuwa wadankii joogana iyagaa is cunay. very unfortunate people!

Samafal   

Subxannallah maxaa meesha kasocda!!

I remember back in the day we used to be very nervous going into those townships that Somalis nowadays dare opening shops and businesses, because they’re very lawless areas and hardly there any police presence. The crime is dominant and they are ‘no go areas for whites and coloureds’ as they’re exclusively black Only townships.

Our Somali brothers should have come to conclusion that there is no place for them in the townships. I know opening shops in the big, mixed, and more civil towns are hard but they could be business partners and share profits that way. May Allah help them.

^ Recapper, SA veteran aa tahay haye, sxb? I agree with you somalis shouldn't open shops in these hostile no-go-zone townships. One question bruv, what is their perception of somalis? how do they see on somalis? as africans? as blacks?

Samafal   

Allamagan their perceptions of Somalis are divided, you have the educated South Africans and you have the common people who are the majority. The educated people know the Somalis for what they are, refugees struggling with their daily lives. The commoners think Somalis are some kind of some super race who takes their share of provisions from South African government. They question where Somalis get all those wealth they don’t have, they must be getting favours from the government, they say. The other thing that inflames tensions against Somalis are the small business owners who think they can’t compete Somalis in same level field as they believe they have bigger capital than them or they think the prices will come down as result of competition. The thing that I’m amazed with is that how the government is ignoring this issue, I think they’re forgetting how Somalia was among many African countries that fought for their freedom they enjoy today.

As to your question of what they think of Somalis, in their first encounter with Somalis it was confusion. The blacks who are the most uneducated, uncivilized of all the races in South Africa thought we were coloureds. The coloureds thought we were half black, half coloureds or simply coloureds. The white people and Asians were the only ones who bothered to ask us where we were from as they recognized us as different. Most of them didn't even know where somalia was, some thought it was a province in South Africa!!

Thierry.   

It is a sad story may Allah make it easy for them.

Recapper after years of absence you have finally come back home. so you managed to find your password. lool

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Recapper:

The commoners think Somalis are some kind of some super race who takes their share of provisions from South African government.

runtaa saaxiib and one needs to raise their awareness and tell them how we supported them during the aparthied. I heard that this used to happen to the chinese as well but things have changed later after the government has taken steps to improve the situation.

The thing that I’m amazed with is that how the government is ignoring this issue, I think they’re forgetting how Somalia was among many African countries that fought for their freedom they enjoy today.

Don't they remember that there was even restrictions on the Somali passport as it was not allowed to travel to Israel and South Africa, because our then government and the Somali people did not recognise those two adminstrations as legitimate.

The commoners think Somalis are some kind of some super race who takes ....

Yes we are masha'Allah a unique black race. An old Jamaican woman once asked me where I come from, I was with my son in a super market in London that time and I told her that we are somali, she then said in admiration "you guys are rich in the blood" to which I was quite overwhelmed by her remarks and asked her what did she mean about that and she said: "well, you guys got this beautiful black gen we are lack of"...and I was stunned didn't know what to say than ... "is it?" So no doubt we are proad to be different, black & beautiful. smile.gif

Jabhad   

Another Somali gunned down in the City

By Tina George

6 July 2007

Cape Town’s Somali community live in fear for their lives after another Somalian was killed in the city on Wednesday.

According to police it is alleged that four armed men entered the Ayanda Cash Store in Miller Street, White City Nyanga and fired shots.

“Mohamed Mohamood the 23-year-old victim was fatally wounded in the chest and died on the scene. Two males sustained bullet wounds,"says police spokesperson Siphokazi Mawisa.

“The motive for the incident is still unknown. No arrest has been made yet," says Mawisa.

Anyone with information can contact Nyanga Police at (021) 380 3300 or Crime Stop 08600 10 111.

http://bushradionews.blogspot.com/2007/07/another-somali-gunned-down-in-city.html

Jabhad   

“The motive for the incident is still unknown. No arrest has been made yet," says Mawisa.

Thats a sad joke. How many more innocents have to die before they make an arrrest? Somali horey utiri"Waayeel tag lama dhahee wuxuu ku tagaa la tusaa." I would have been looking somewhere else to settle by now, If I was a SA Somali businessman.