Sign in to follow this  
Jabhad

The husband who woke up divorced

Ibtisam   

^no; patronizing never works either. i would rather go for an educational approach: a gathering of information and a discussion which is free from personal opinions, preconceptions and prejudices,based on evidence.

personal attacks never work.

Cheers

-Lily-   

Ibtisam, that's not entirely true. No one is free of predjudice, people only pretend to be objective, even if they wanted to they would always be partially influenced.

The point of faith is to accept things 100% even if it's not something that appeals to you because it's part of a test of your Iman. I might think it's totally harsh to stone someone to death if they committ adultery but God's las is God's law. I think everything, including how much we are willing to accept for the sake of Allah, even if it pains us is to me faith.

Sharia law is complex but everyoen seems to be an expert at it.

Something ridicules like a man divorcing his wife in his sleep, you can't even pray if you have fallen asleep! How on earth can you divorce anyone? Besides, sleep is described as a form of 'death', being unconscious.

Tuujiye   

Sohela would also have to marry another man, spend at least a night with him and be divorced by him.

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk... nin kale naagtaada haka tilaabsado ahaa!!...kkkkkkkkkkkkk... Hindi nacalaa iyo uuskiina ku taalo maan idin dhahaa!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

War dadkaan diin waxba ka aqoonin

usha ha ku sii mudmudina, haddii

kale KADAR OO DIBI DHAL ayeey sheekadu

noqonaysaa ee intaa ugu ekeeya gabadhaas

arjantiinka ah

am