Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

MARC SMITH****A VIDEO FOR SOL MEMBERS*** VIDEO EXCLUSIVE

MS productions presents:

A video dedication to SOL members

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dT5YgeYD6wY

The lack of Somali Role Models is to all those members who sit behind their computer screens and do nothing but criticise while never doing anything for their community. While many of you might accuse me of being one, at least my words have been translated to real and tangible action time and again.

I have coined a new terms for such people:'Self-hating somalis'

MARC :cool:

NinBrown   

Mate.... how do you know these people sit behind a computer and do nothing for their community...

You will be suprised mate....nt he thing about role models..plenty out there...if people need them.

Kool_Kat   

The sunglasses, The sunglasses, The sunglaaaaaaaasses!!!

Walahi, I don't know if it is only me, but with those sunglasses and room, qosol aanba ku dhameystaa most of your videos...TAKE THEM OFF, for goodness sake...The reason your videos are not taken serious is cuz you seem to be clowning with those glasses on...EYE CONTACT is the key...

Thanks though, you're at least trying the best way you know how... :D

Let me go get MY glasses to post a detailed reply of the topic...

Nephissa   

It is the job of the PARENTS, not the Somali-Brits to raise others kids and be their role models. The primary role of role model should come from home.

ps: Lucky you! Your future's so bright..you gotta wear shades. :D

Marki Marki... somalidoo waxeey ku mahmahaan, af maleeka aamii muufo! aigt..

so hadee xaajiyada aan ku siino, ma aamusee! ok, deal..qaado nephy waan ku siiney yaa!

she a nice gal w/o any problems...she will teach u the somali 101. after u finish this course, u wont utter no moo words.

just make sure not to call her Mercedes if you are amaaning her! yo she hates that.... the magic word is lexus...!

i blame j11 for so lugooying this homie!!

Kool_Kat   

^LOOOOOOOL...Neph wiilkaan wey dhali kartaawah...Teeda kale af Somali aa igu dishay...Walee waa dalacday...Who is teaching you? lol...

Nephissa   

Waa dhali kartaa aaa? iyaaah! Qofka inuu yar yahay i inkale indhahaa laga gartaa. Qofkaan indhihiiba waa duubtayee, see ku kastay inuu yar yahay? Waa kaa diiday. habarteedee ka tahay.

rudy: :D where have you been buddy? So, you're the E-Sheikh? I knew it man..knew it! LOL. Now you need two dawgettes and a dawg to witness the E-nikaax. :D

Kool_Kat   

Habarteedee katahay aa? Gaw iyo Gash maleh dheh!!! Ilmo adeer waa intii istaqaan horay loo yiri, ani iyo adi waan is ognahay hee walaaley...Teeda kale aniga, Timaha aanka fahmay inaa dhali kartid...LOL...

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Habarteedee katahay aa? Gaw iyo Gash maleh dheh!!!
Ilmo adeer waa intii istaqaan horay loo yiri, ani iyo adi waan is ognahay hee walaaley
...Teeda kale aniga, Timaha aanka fahmay inaa dhali kartid...LOL...

Yaree hee adiga see waaye, is-qorka jooji. :D .

N.O.R.F   

Marc, no disrespect but waad isla yara qaadatay ma is tidhi?

Taking the slightest difference of opinion to yours and making out as 'they dont do anything for Somalis' is a bit silly no?

NGONGE   

Marc, this is a different communication medium to that of YouTube! It is a discussion forum, and unless you're willing to discuss the ideas, opinions and views you're putting in those clips, somebody might mistake your threads on here as mere advertising

This is what I wrote to you in one of your earlier threads. I have to modify my statement now. I don't suspect you of advertising I think you ARE advertising.

Now if you have the energy, ability and desire to discuss these topics on here, in writing and in a format suitable to this communication avenue I (and I'm sure many others) will be happy to engage you. But if you continue posting these tedious links and asking us to go through the trouble of waiting for Youtube to load up so that we can hear your aimless drivel, I am afraid I'll have to take Caano Geel's place and start dogging you with my own rants.

Put up or, please, shut the hell up.

ps

LG, darling, not a word. Not a single word...

Originally posted by NGONGE:

quote: Marc, this is a different communication medium to that of YouTube! It is a discussion forum, and unless you're willing to discuss the ideas, opinions and views you're putting in those clips, somebody might mistake your threads on here as mere advertising

This is what I wrote to you in one of your earlier threads. I have to modify my statement now. I don't suspect you of advertising I think you ARE advertising.

Now if you have the energy, ability and desire to discuss these topics on here, in writing and in a format suitable to this communication avenue I (and I'm sure many others) will be happy to engage you. But if you continue posting these tedious links and asking us to go through the trouble of waiting for Youtube to load up so that we can hear your aimless drivel, I am afraid I'll have to take Caano Geel's place and start dogging you with my own rants.

Put up or, please, shut the hell up.

Marcus, what NG means is that most of us log into SOL while at work, and being spotted watching clips on youtube isnt the most attractive option while doodling. Also, although I've headphones, I dont suspect most people bring them to work and therefore cannot hear your clips.

So like NG said, if you want to be taken seriously on this medium, try to write. Preferably with proper punctuation.