Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

WELCOME BACK

OG_Girl   

Salaam Alaiokm we all back !!

thanx, the site fixed i was so bored , since i discover SOL i quit all other somali sites

thanxx Admins

salaam

wooow..its working ..i cant beleive it..i was doing some work on the net and just thought"iska fiiri meesha"..walaahi i wasn´t expecting it to work...damn its good to be back.. :cool:

ps,section6er, bro, you gotta hook me up with an avatar..shaatigaan waan ku uray..

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

well it has been a long recovery process, but what surprised me is , why most of you think you were banned?are you guilty of something we don't know well i tell you this those of you who admitted u thought u were banned, i must watch out very carefull cz y'all guilty of something LoL! anyway wlc back, we are still not in full force, but spread the word out. But Adm am wondering what was the upgrade for? i hope it is not for setting up more lion trap? just kidding good job guys and girls.

c/salaam

Xafsa   

Salaam Everyone!!!

I missed this place walaahi....but I must say my productivity at work has gone up....that is something to be greatful for! ;)

But I am glad that everything is back up again.

1luv

OG Moti   

Addicts ...SOL is responsible every Somali failed a subject, got fired from job, devorced and children Neglected ... As i heard since SOL was down the rate of employment and GPA of the Somali students went high in the sky.. so I am wondering what is the solution... I think i got an idea, we must add a couple of additional forums, School, Family, and educational material forums.. and make links of sites that deal with women's health since i hear because of this site a lot of women gaint weight and some could walk straight because of long hours of siting infront of PC for SOL...

idcov.gif

id2.gifid3.gifid4.gif

LoL...So I guess am not the only one who's been doing their work while SOL was down, eh? Good to know we're in the same boat. :D

Glad to have SOL back 2...missed you guys like CRAZY!