Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Bolt smashes world record with style

Faheema.   

^lol@Afrocentrism...

NGONGE, smart a$$....I am not denying the history, it's more the presumption. A cheat is a cheat regardless of their colour.

If only Dwain Chambers had overturned lifetime Olympic ban he could have beaten Bolt today :D

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

not to say there's an inherent culture of prejudice against blacks.

My point exactly. smile.gif

^^ :D

I think this was his way of saying "hello world". I mean, he is still a rookie in this event. I think the best of him is yet to come.

MZanzi   

the guy is superhuman

drug cheats are ahead of the testers. We'll just have to wait and see if Bolt's urine samples survive the test of time. Until then:

hey Ngonge, how was the spurs game today smile.gif

Fabregas   

Fufu, adigu gymka ku gogodey why don't you run for Somalia? :D

Bro, if Bolt turns out to be a fake, it will really be the end of athletics. The man has single handledly revived interest in a dying sport which was plagued by drug cheats. Plus he's the first 100 metre runner or even athlete to become a truly global sports star. I hope he hasn't been smpoking weed. :D

Ibtisam   

^^^weed is allowed dhee, he just had the Jamica independce party few days ago, I'm sure he hit some weed. icon_razz.gif

100meters was never a dying sport you silly man! :mad:

Fu-FU:

HE is 6.5, I know guys as tall as 6.7 and they can't run for shid, I am sure I can beat them if we raced. This guy is geeljire.

I want to see how Mo farah does against Beekle tomorrow. Lets see if he can break his own record at least..

MZanzi   

Fabregas, war ninyoho aniga ma'ordi kari been waa xaarane wan cuslaaday when it comes to runing ibti can beat me ...

Fabregas xerti liverpool weey kala carareen Nune, torres, Ngonge smile.gif

Paragon   

It's not normal anymore. It's out of this world. The thing is, he's a humble fella at that. Couple of months ago he visited a school I helped in and was running with the kids. No swagger no sweat.

Fabregas   

Ibtisam, there was a whole big hooha about athletics cheats. And a lot of cynicism from the media about the sport. Bolt has made alot of that a distant memory.

And yeah daddy long legged ppl aren't always good at running. think of Peter Crouch for instance. ;)

Fufu, dee at least put your muscles to use and rep for somalia in the weighlifting olypics. hadi kale useless muscle wayn ba tahey. :D

ps. weren't you liverpool supporter too :D Ooh, and Ngonge, Norf and Nune are reflecting, give em some time. :D