Sign in to follow this  
LayZie G.

Ngonge as the Proverbial Forum Bully: From Ibti to LayZieG , Nuune and the Demise

Dear Reader;

Most of you, if not all of you would agree that Ngonge is the proverbial forum bully in SOL. Well connected and ruthless that Ngonge is, he can also be personable, humorous and at times timid man. In short, every woman wants him, every man wants to be him. But underneath all that elegant visage lies a deep, dark and at times troubled soul. What is more troubling than anything and it is by no means Ngonge's struggle with himself but that the lengths he will go through to conceal the truth from you, dear reader. Believe me when I tell you that once you know what Ngonge is capable off, no woman or man would want to go near him, much less speak of him.

It was a sunny afternoon in early January, 2009 when SOL's beloved Nuune that most of you came to adore approached me. Nuune and I go back a long way and because of our history he felt the need to confide in me about his grand strategy. Out of respect for our friendship, I will not go into the details, except to say that it involved a well known figure who I admire, perhaps far more than I admire Nuune or even the bully, whose name this thread bears. Yes, I did admire Ngonge but once I found out of his meddling ways in this grand strategy, any respect I had left diminished considerably, so much so that I feel nothing but contempt for him at this very moment. (tomorrow is a different story)

In any case dear reader, Nuune's plan was partly in play and the final outcome was agreed on sometime in mid to late april.

April came and went and not a peep out of Nuune. Hourly updates in mid January and all of February and part of March turned to a call a week in late March and early April but when the deadline approached, Nuune not only stopped calling, he stopped emailing, he stopped faxing me the weekly progress report and he even ignored my text messages. Soon came avoiding my calls, instead his answer machine that had the entire Chorus of " Do you believe in life after love" by Cher playing and soon the inbox was full, so I couldn't even leave messages after a while. By now, I knew the song by heart that I started to sing it at all hours of the day for part of May.

Dear reader, you are probably wondering why go through this trouble? I was possessed by this project that I had to find out why Nuune pulled the plug on such a genius plan. This was a project we spend weeks planning because Nuune said that it will only succeed with my involvement and his direction. According to him, he wanted nothing more than to see to my happiness and this plan dependent on it. He only wished that I seek his guidance when the time calls it. It was natural to think of him as a guru of sort. In the past, I had taken some lessons from him and he was just a natural, we were jellying. He was inspiring me and instead, he pulled the plug without giving me heads up, not a peep from Nuune. Naturally, this made me suspicious and in mid May of 2009 to June 15 of 2009, I embarked on search to find the truth about the grand strategy. The search took me to 3 different cities in 2 different continents, finally uncovering the truth. Upon reading the findings in a report compiled by some of the good samaritans who helped the way, I was left stunned when I locked my eyes to a familiar name, referenced in 13 different times by the first name only in this said report. This name was none other than Ngonge.

In the most shocking and most unexpected way, I come to find out that Ngonge was responsible of the unexpected way this grand strategy was defeated before it even saw the light of day. He literally and figuratively pulled the rug under us. By us I mean Nuune and I. But you are probably wondering how Ngonge was behind all of it and how did I find out, right?

I did it the old fashion way, I confronted him. I asked him how he could do this to me and most importantly, how he could do this to Nuune? And how did he do it?

Of course, he was connected. This man knows everyone. He told me that it was by chance he found out of the plan because Nuune had mentioned it in passing. Ngonge said it was purely accidental but that he couldn't leave it alone because it meant that I, LayZieG would get my way and he just couldn't let it happen, especially when he, Ngonge was waiting for the opportunity to ask me if he can be, get this, "MY GURU". I told him, you must be mad man to think that I would choose him over Nuune and we got into an argument. But of course, he said what Nuune had planned was stuff and nonsense and he couldn't allow it and that I must forget that it ever existed. He said I should be lucky to have someone as thoughtful as him in my corner. Someone like him who has my best interest at heart and to prove just how sincere he was, he pointed to his falling out with Ibtisam of SOL and he told me that it was all for me. Again, I accused him of being mad man but he laughed it off and said that I will come back to my senses in due time and only then will I appreciate all he has done for me?

At this point in time I was just as confused as you are at this present moment, dear reader.

To make a long story short, I was set on inflicting pain. I was mad with vengence and the moment presented itself when I least expected it. I guess, I have to thank Ibtisam at this very moment for creating a thread about the SOL of the year poll.

Having people at the right places not only works for Ngonge but I come to find out that it works for me too. I was let in on few of the conversations that Ngonge has had with his confidant when he expressed to this said confidant that he wanted nothing as bad as he wanted the Male SOLer Of the year award because get this, he had to stick it to Abtigiisa and Tolka just one time and show him who is the real MALE of SOLER. Especially with Abtigiisa and Tola being more popular with the ladies than the said bully.

When the moment came for the male finalists, it was not by chance that he made it to the top 5. With the help of a certain Admin, who happened to have owed me a favor pulled some strings and made sure that I had the access code to tamper with Ibti's poll. At the same time, he told me to be mindful of the forum and its members. I was happy to have been given the chance to redeem myself and it was not easy to resist taking all of Ngonge's votes from him but I had to use restraint by not assigning it all to AT&T of all people. Nuune was more cooperative and volunteered 10 of his votes(anymore and that would have aroused suspicion from all of Nuune's admirers), which meant that Abtigiisa and Tolka was ahead of Ngonge by few points, which meant assigning Nuune's 10 votes in the final tally of the 1st round in order for Ngonge to make it to the finals for the male category. I couldn't just stick the dagger at the bully's plastic heart without making the wound bloody and deep, which brings me to the final result. I took 3 votes from marx (he played the part, thank u marx) and the rest from the secessioner to award to Abtigiisa while at the same time assigning some of Nuune's to Ngonge so as to not arouse suspicion, especially from Ngonge and his people.

This was all done in secret and at the last possible hour and I have to thank all those who worked diligently behind the scenes.

Today, Nuune is back to his bouncy self but will he see to it that the plan is executed? Stay tuned.....

Filed by: LayZieG

SeeKer   

:eek: One of the few times I have seen you not write in italics LayzieG. What is the master plan anyway, for us nosy people?

layzie...layzie wakeup! wakeup plz u gotta go home now....damn she passed out again!! I keep telling these new immigrants to stay away from juice.

But hey, she loves Ngonge! although its due to the Canadian winter...it can make xaliimos do some bad shyte. thats 4 sure.

Cawaale   

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

Dear Reader;Dear reader, dear reader.

Where is LG, i mean what did you to her?

i would say stuff and nonsense, but again i don't want you to line me up with NG.

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

With the help of a certain Admin, who happened to have owed me a favor pulled some strings and made sure that I had the access code to tamper with Ibti's poll.

:eek:

Let call this the SOLgate. Source close to the SOL police said no formal complaint recieved from LG, however, I was told that they secretly trying to piece together the jigsaw of how truth to that of LG's claim that with the help of a moderator or may I say a hacker she was able to tamper the result of Ibti's poll :eek: and last but not least that of th Guru and the Bully's job in London! ;) How many SOLers were involved into this plot. had Abtigiis & Tolka finger in this grand strategy? how about Oodweyne? worth considering to fingerprint them all we say :D

So, now LG, are you not releasing pics/videos/text messages/recoreded convs for the waiting press? :D:D:D

Dhubad.   

lool@Allamagan sxb dabka miyaa sii hurinaysaa.

woow, I never knew that SOL affair could be that serious lol.

Intaan Political section-ka aan busy ku ahayn ,

Ileen meeshatan ayaa hoosta la iskugu dhigaa :D

Interesting stuff......bal sheekada noo wada, way igu socotaa walee.!

With the help of a certain Admin, who happened to have owed me a favor pulled some strings and made sure that I had the access code to tamper with Ibti's poll.

That "Certain Admin" should be questioned i guess ............

nuune   

aduunyaa isla dhugucdey illeen oo isla dhubuqdey oo isla dhalaashey oo isla holacdey :D

Kulla fitna cinda geel waa AT&T

illeen ibtilo anagaa aragney

LeezyGaal, wlcme back yaakhey, shir dagdaga waa ineynu yeelanaa bacdal casar saacatul casariya