Sign in to follow this  
STOIC

PBS Frontline - The Dancing Boys of Afghanistan

Dhubad.   

Originally posted by Gheelle.T:

^Why don't you watch and make up your mind? Rather relying on comments people made!

Am at work brother.

I am already fed up people asking me what is "Camel Milk Threads " you are on the all time. A couple of hours ago a lady saw "Camel Milk Threads " tap open on my PC and said I bet is to do with something you chew with camel milk lol

NG, no this is not new to me. I have lived in that part of the world and I am quite aware of what goes on in those cultures.

Dhubad, tell them the site is the official Somali government website where Somalis vent their grievances. Also tell them that NG is the government's interior minister. :D

^Xiin would fail the entry test for secret service agency. Imagine him yelling at his peers "you are script" :D:D

But you could be a good interior minister!

chubacka   

*Shouldn't eat and watch the clip and that sleazy man

I guess if something is done enough times, by enough ppl it becomes normal.

Btw it says this man was a mujahediin commander, imagine if he is committing these sins it wouldn't be so unrealistic for the taliban to have their own problems with this.

Haatu   

Allahu mustacaam. But I have heard and seen them do worser things. This is nothing compared to the way they treat their women.

NGONGE-You should be locked.

B..So it's Ok with you 15yr old belly dancing for grown men not to mention explicit lyrics telling you what will happen to him later.

Gheelle.T Truly many horrifying stories.

Sensei   

Why was the pimp's name was "the German", wasn't that character from the Kite Runner half German...just a thought.

Naxar, no correlation between Burqas and pedophilia.

This is just deep rooted sickness that will not even be absolved by bikini clad women posing in the bazaars of Kabul.

B   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

B..So it's Ok with you 15yr old belly dancing for grown men not to mention explicit lyrics telling you what will happen to him later.

My friend, I have already said my view on the matter. We need further clarifications and expert witnesses to tell us exactly what this custom actually involves.

RaMpAgE   

This is what the west wants to implement, a society of homosexuals and paedophils. Wheres the Taliban when you need them.