Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

New Moderators Needed

Khayr   

Can we get some new and additional moderators in SOL?

My vote goes to:

- Ibitisam

- General Duke

- A&T

- Malaika

Tuujiye   

^^^ Sheh miss Mod! you do need help abaayo..in laguu soo gurmado waaye..I think Kheyr should help you mod..lol..is rifa marka duqa cimaamada ka jiid laakiin iska jir wuu cijiyo dheer yahay...

Anyways I'm sure Kheyr knows the rules of the forum after all he has been here 2 years before you..lool

Waraa Kheyr kaalay listigiin maxaa waaye? qashinyahoo meeshaan Mod looma baahna ee jooji calaacal kaan nooh..

Wareer Badanaa!!!

B   

I am not in favour of new Moderators, I think the current system in place is sufficient. But the moderators need to be able to balance peoples views and use their discretion wisely, without being afraid of being accused of bias.

Khayr   

Originally posted by sheherazade:

oh, yes, please. Then I won't need to be clearing up after you and your sidekick's blatant disregard and disrepect for the forum rules and members.

Hey hey,

Don't jealous me ok!

You know you wanna be part of this:

the_a-team_cast_image__3_.jpg

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Khayr:

My vote goes to:

- Ibitisam

- General Duke

- A&T

- Malaika

Run hadii la sheego, you picked kuwii in la moderate gareeyo u baahnaa. Only Malika qualifies for a moderator role among from this list. If you let the oethers moderate, anigu Ramsade ayaan ku bilaabi lahaa even if he doesn't post anything new. kuwii hore ayaan soo qufi lahaa. Ibtsiam lazy G ayey eryi laheyd and me and genral duke midkaayo unbaa meesha u hadhi lahaa! :D:D

Malika is the right choice.

Khayr   

We need more than one moderator.

General Duke should moderate General Section and definitely not the Political section (that goes for A&T) too.

In face, we should do a role reversal. The men moderate the women's section and the women moderate the Politics section.

NGONGE   

^^ Can you imagine Malika deleting posts? She'll have those messages that the admin leaves when he edits or deletes parts of posts. Something like:

"I have deleted this part of your post because it is a direct insult to another Nomad. I know you did not mean it and, after all, we all have problems in our lives that sometimes remain dormant in our subconscious only to reveal themselves at the most random of moments. That's the time to take stock and deal with whatever it is that is eating you up. As my granny used to say; Dalili ya mvua mawingu! lol..Astqfuroallah"

:D

Rayyan   

The political section needs a good moderation or a shut down. Its unruly place a sectarian and Clannish in disguise. The word politics goes out of the window after it comes at the threshold, no honest analysis of anything.

Midi midi ku taag ba meesha ka socota, and cheerleading, its like saying we in Red cave we've been better than those in yellow cave for long time, in a place of no Heart hospital, kidney hospital or mental hospital. And Gaadhi Gacan is the ambulance(most places if not all of them)

Herer   

Originally posted by Khayr:

My vote goes to:

- Ibitisam

- General Duke

- A&T

- Malaika

which thread?