Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

Breaking news: Intruder arrested outside Obama's house

Fabregas   

Just saw this on the C&N.

Suspect Detained outside Obama House

quote:A suspect disguised in a masked white outfit was restrained and detained by police for further questioning. The suspect,a white female, believed to be in her mid-40s, was allegedly spotted carrying a baseball bat, a skipping rope and container of pepper spray. Obama, who's African descendants once chased Lions, seemed undetered by the incident. He commented, " the time to change my locks has come, the time to change America has arrived". His wife was unavailable for comment. Close relatives believe she was changing her outfit.

Police also suspect a getaway driver was involved in the incident. Inside sources claim the second suspect is reported to have been an elderly white man with extremely white hair. Police have reason to believe He might be in hiding with younger females.

In another bizzare twist, the middle aged female is allegedly threatening to commit suicide. Inside Sources report that the suspect is wildly claiming to be the true president of America. A Medical Doctor has been assigned to investigate the the condition of the suspect. Members of the Somali community will stage a protest in Minneapolis, in support of Barack Obama, a fellow East African.

June 5, 2008.

LANDER   

Originally posted by Brofessor_Geeljire:

Members of the Somali community will stage a protest in Minneapolis, in support of Barack Obama, a fellow East African.

June 5, 2008.

:D ^

This guy is a wizard or something, he even has the somalis strong loyalty and we all know how hard it is to get a consensus amongst somalis. I just hope he doesn't dissapoint his fellow 'east africans' in the near future. (I coulda swore he was born in Hawaiiii)

RedSea   

Originally posted by Brofessor_Geeljire:

Obama, who's African descendants once chased Lions, seemed undetered by the incident. He commented, " the time to change my locks has come, the time to change America has arrived". His wife was unavailable for comment.
Close relatives believe she was changing her outfit.

:D wow...hard to believe isn't it?

Did anyone see as well that Soomaali dude with the red baseball cap behind Obama on his last night's speech? The dude even had some callers, probably who were watching live as well, on his cellphone and he dare answered them, asagoo kaamirada isku aadinaayo waliba. Maraxaa taacun maxaa dhahaa dheh. :D

Was it you, Md. Baddacas? :D

Abtigiis   

The BBC and other western media are out to destroy Obama. I don't understand why. Not that I will shed tears for his demise. My dislike for him is public knowledge. But, the way they are jabbing at him, looking all too innocent, is annoying.

Islaan madoow oo Kenya joogta ayaa la daba wadaa oo lagu bahdilayaa. Ayeydii eega soo uma eka xaalku. Iyadunna tu is hagaajisa ma aha oo kolba digaag iyo shinbiro kale iyadoo hadhuudh u daadin baa la soo sawiraa.

Fabregas   

BBC ciyaar maha! They are subtle, lakin dangerous in the game! Just, yesterday waxay keenen some red-neck(white voters) who were against Obama! Kulaha these voters are unlikely to vote for Obama, " He has a hard job(because of race, of course).

Abtigiis   

nin aan meela gaadhayn, haduu gaadhana Yuhuud dhexda ugali ayaa iga riday Billary farsamada ahayd. Islaanta meesha gaaladu ka aragtay anigu garan maaye qosolkeeda kaliya i deeqay; iyo haybada dadka ku hareeraysan.

Siday wax u socoto Mc-Gacan armuu nagu soo caan bixiyaa. That old man is poison. Bush waa saleelo.

Madowga oo dhan anigu waxaan ku nacay naag la yidhaa Jandayi Fraser iyo ta meesha keentay ee guumaysta ah. Very irresponsible women.

Nin baa laga hayaa haduu gaadhi i jiidhi BMW ha noqdo. Ka dawlada hoose qashinka ka qaada haduu ku jidhaa u daran. Miyayna inkaar ahyen?

Haneefah   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Did anyone see as well that Soomaali dude with the red baseball cap behind Obama on his last night's speech? The dude even had some callers, probably who were watching live as well, on his cellphone and he dare answered them, asagoo kaamirada isku aadinaayo waliba. Maraxaa taacun maxaa dhahaa dheh.
:D

LOL. You need to post it please, I wasn't following. Why is it somalis always act all strange in front of the camera horta? :D

Baashi   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

nin aan meela gaadhayn, haduu gaadhana Yuhuud dhexda ugali ayaa iga riday Billary farsamada ahayd.
Islaanta meesha gaaladu ka aragtay anigu garan maaye qosolkeeda kaliya i deeqay; iyo haybada dadka ku hareeraysan

Siday wax u socoto Mc-Gacan armuu nagu soo caan bixiyaa. That old man is poison. Bush waa saleelo.

Madowga oo dhan anigu waxaan ku nacay naag la yidhaa Jandayi Fraser iyo ta meesha keentay ee guumaysta ah. Very irresponsible women.

Nin baa laga hayaa haduu gaadhi i jiidhi BMW ha noqdo. Ka dawlada hoose qashinka ka qaada haduu ku jidhaa u daran. Miyayna inkaar ahyen?

What's wrong with you dude? What's with all this self-hatred? What's with this strong dislike or hatred of your own race, ethnicity, identity, nationality or what have you?

STOIC   

^^^^^Stunned and embarrassed at the above poster’s comments I think it is a good idea maybe to give him some itty bitty History lesson about the spirit and faith of people who sung “We Shall Overcome” in the streets of Alabama to the red clays of Georgia. I wish he knew as a black man (assuming he is Somali) that dawlada hoose qashinka ka qaada are the one’s that created the freedom and choice we experience today! It is this “lowlife’s” that overcame untold stories of courage and resilience in the face of Jim Crow era. Over and over again it is them "garbage collectors" that have fought back against any economic, legal and psychological effect redface.gif

RedSea   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Did anyone see as well that Soomaali dude with the red baseball cap behind Obama on his last night's speech? The dude even had some callers, probably who were watching live as well, on his cellphone and he dare answered them, asagoo kaamirada isku aadinaayo waliba. Maraxaa taacun maxaa dhahaa dheh.

Was it you, Md. Baddacas?

sxb I recognised few faces on CNN. I didn't go though. I was actually in St. Paul that night, about five minutes from Xcel center where this was held but didn't go.

Besides you already know how I look don't you? smile.gif