Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

BREAKING NEWS: 7 SOMALI COUNCILLORS WIN SEATS

N.O.R.F   

Alistair Campbell and Adam Boulton just had a major argument live on Sky News LooooooooooL

GB resigned today and Boulton was asking Campbell petty questions about why he didn't resign earlier etc. Campbell responded by saying:

AC: He was still PM

AB: But he lost and shouldn't be PM

AC: Listen, I know you and Sky wanted Cameron to win. Its obvious. He is still constitutionally the PM and its unprofessional to suggest otherwise.

Yaa haya AB

Hope they re-run it lol.

Haatu   

Originally posted by Norfsky:

Faanka uun naga daaya
:D

I'll only accept a 6 bed villa near the presidential palace in Hargeisa. Nothing less icon_razz.gif:D

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Mr.Paragon:

That's what Yunifaarsal Tiifii says. From Manchester to Acton and other places....

Kudos to those who won!

good news...lol Abdiwali has won. Congrats to the former colonel.

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

If we had the Somali Mayor we can have a tiny, small, small power base.
:D
Okay, okay we need a few more.

Wasn't there one in Tower Hamlet? I would say we should go for an MP. May be someone like Rageh Omar, if he is interested in politics. Looks like he is into the Somali one :D . Seems to be appearing in Somali meetings lately.

BOB   

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

in Britain, a councillor is an elected "neighborhood volunteer" position with no regular base salary as most councillors have regular jobs somewhere else to make a living.

I don't believe it! oo ma guulwade oo bila mishaar ayaan hadana ku faannaa? redface.gif inaga daaya dee.

Paragon, hawa ni kama Kanu Youth League pila mishara na kazi yao ni udaku tu... :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Ibtisam   

Abwaan, yes in Tower Hamlets, a few more wont hurt.

Lazy, today of all things, you call me a Secessionist propoganda iska dheh while discussing British politics?

IF there were more northerns running, it is not a big suprising, there families have been here since the 1940s, and they form the oldest Somali community in the UK. It is not a suprised that the guy in liverpool and Cardiff are on their 2/3rd term, their communties are more intergrated and are 2/3rd generations.

Resis: I have not seen their pay check, that is just what I heard from them. Allah knows best.

I thought 4.5 in loo kala qeybsaney kuraasta :D

Faraax-Brawn..majority of city councilors in the States get paid little or nothing. Only big cities can afford to pay salaries.

I'll only accept a 6 bed villa near the presidential palace in Hargeisa. Nothing less

Only if you know meeshaasi halkay ku taalo ,,,,, :D

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

quote: I'll only accept a 6 bed villa near the presidential palace in Hargeisa. Nothing less

Only if you know meeshaasi halkay ku taalo ,,,,,
:DI reckon Norf could actually arrange that for him (he won't understand but her indoors will). ;)

Juxa   

northerner people waa xukun jecelyihin ma istiri.

ducks before budhs fly at my direction

indeed well done to the winners

Qaar waalan baa qabyaalad ka dhigay as usual ... haday SL maqlaanba madaxay baranbaro waalani ka gashaa markaasay wax casaan iyo huruud isugu jira sii daayaan ,,,, :D

nuune   

^^ :D experience yeah casaan iyo huruud kuye, alla maxaad baranbaro dheecaankeed dhuuqdey, noolaatey