Sign in to follow this  
Sensual_Healing

Ladies lets exchange Recipes:

Aaliyyah   

^ lool I adjusted the bechamel sauce too actually lol digsi dhan uu qofkan sameeyey I was like i dont need all that lol... ..waaba yaabey maanto dhan buu caano marba ku shubaa lol.... I made it yesterday and my little sister asked me what did you add this is so yummy and sweet did you add sugar. At first I was like my food is just yummy on its own lol..at the end i told her that I added sugar :)

yeah me too hun. I cant cook without meansurements lol..but somalis usually cook without any measurements ..a bit of this and a bit of that and mashallah cunta macaan ee karinayaan.I need buug iyo qalin iyo measurements lol..wa nulugu khasaray ma istidhi :) and inshallah I will check out their other recipes. Thanks :)

and glad you liked that cookie recipe. Try it inshallah.

salaam

Ms MoOns   

lol I just noticed the xawaash thread in the general section. Those couple are the same people who do the SomaliFoodBlog (youtube) I posted about :P

Aaliyyah   

I tried many of their recipes too. Their utube channel as well as their website both rock. Mashallah. May Allah swt reward them for their efforts.

Aaliyyah   

^ Nice. Share the recipe.

LOL@ Faheema..I cook for moi not so I can cook for some random Farah. In fact you should have read my old posts..I am looking for a chef :D