Sign in to follow this  
Sensual_Healing

Ladies lets exchange Recipes:

nuune   

lol Malika, yes it is Xalwad, honestly, when you have all the ingredient then it all comes an easy job, the hard part is during the cooking where you will have to walaaqid till the end, this is the part I hate most.

I even made my job easy with the preperation too, I had divided the ingredients into 4 sections, like each section with multiple ingreidents combined to it and ready to go, ingredients that you are combining and mixing must suit each other, in less than 5 minutes, all preparation can be done and ready to go.

Will not do it any time soon, wali muruqii aan ka qaadey ayaa wali igu jiro

nuune   

Can you get Saffron, 1gram costs around £26, it is not necessary but it makes your xalwad stand from any other xalwad, so if you were going to use Saffron to make your xalwad special how are you going to get good margin on it, not all xalwad have saffron but this is a unique ingredient, that is why it is so expensive

nuune   

Okey, here is the recipe:

1. Saffron fake ah as you said

• Bur qamadi qalleel ah

• cusbo kuusan

• saliid fadhido

• sokor macaan laheyn

• sokor macaan leh

• qaado

• ashuun or digsi cad

• ibriiq biyo kuleel ku jiraan

• istaraasho aloore ah

• sasamiindo isbataanya jilicsan

• isgoronyo

• burcad adeeg ah

• istaango

• qolofta liinta oo dhagdhag ah

• biyaha maliindo maliindada ah

• moolto fitamiina

• farmaajo masoonyo ka sameesan

• iskalaaji baceysan

• saacad ama timer ah

• kal iyo mooyo for breaking nutmeg

• heyl abaarsadey

• moosha-kaarbo

• shandad

Let me know if you want the instruction, from this time, I will have to charge you

ina lilahi aryaa hana waalin. multivitamin iyo istiraasho kulahaa.

I was waiting for stuff like joos iyo heyl and stuff war niyo meesha waxba kuma heysid Iskaabulo waaxid.

nuune   

I am sorry, I can't share my secret ingredients with you, not now, and not on this forum, remember, xalwad is a very secret, even you can find online ingredients but it is not the full recipe, so hook up with a relative who knows how, anigu waxeyga hada waa lacag, no bilaash, sxbnimo business ma gasho

raula   

nuune i think beryahaan jiniyaashi baa ku goye..markaa quran saar baad uu bahantahay :D utag sh. juma kilo-tano in 6th street

Lately, i have been using pesto sauce for pasta (if you are mixing the pasta w/sauces as in ISKU KARIS..then easy on the virgin oil as the pesto has plenty..) I get mine from costco :D

-the iskaabulo boys/ladies can use it as well as sandwich spreads or on top of garlic bread etc.

for the grains, I'll substitute Quinoa for rice/pasta. You can eat it w/home made thai sauce (curry sauce simmered w/wateva veggies & meats you'd like & some COCONUT milk :D)

**craving kibis-beed/malawax..maybe this weekend will make some.

nuune   

^^Waayadan qolyihii waanu isku kacsanahey sababtoo ah waxxyaala badan ayaan ka qorey oo iyaga ku saabsan, dhibka dhan halkaa ayuu ka bilowdey hehe

Xalwad ma karin kartaa, ama buskud Soomaali, the one oo buda-budada ah camal oo jalamad shaaha intaas is ag dhigto ku dhameyso hal fuustoo buskud ah, bal dhinaceyga u soo halgaad wixii macmacaan ah aan kuu duceeyee

raula   

nuune;917078 wrote:
Okey, here is the recipe:

• ashuun or digsi cad

nuune ma wax baad faalineysaa :D

Mandazi hadaad rabti lee..buskud ma kasaayi :D MMA lee ku deyneyna mise Ow hilowle intaa..shushumow iyo mac macanka kale..noh..ee sida ula soco (<----lol @Alpha waa funny walahi)

***Grilling time***

Juxa   

I was going to teach you lot, useless kids then you said it is a woman's work so kir iyo kut:)

Uncle ben bariiskiisa cuna