Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

Traditional

Chimera   

2.jpg

Jaandheer- a Somali Culture Dance

00:58

Aroos ama xaflad soomaaliyeed oo lagu xuso hidaha iyo dhaqanka soomaaliyeed ayaa ah "trendy" waxyaabaha aadka loo xiiseeyo waqtigan sidaa daraateyd ciyaartan hido iyo dhaqan ee quruxda badan oo laga ciyaaro gobolka sanaag ayaa ka mid aheyd ciyaarihii lagu soo bandhigey aroos ka dhacey wadanka Holland..fadlan daawasho wacan noqona qof ciyaartan oo kale kusoo bandhiga xafladaha ama munaasabadaha uu sameysto mustaqbalka..waxaa mahad iska leh dadka ka ciyaaray, kuwa isku soo dubaridey ciyaarahan iyo weliba lady "relax" oo soo duubtay ciyaartan quruxda badan.

Tags: somali culture songs

Added: 9 months ago

Views: 5,159

^^what happened to this video man it was one of my favourites but now i can't even watch it anymore, does anyone know the owner of this video??

Chimera   

256093726_22aa60db2b.jpg

:D Bambi

227422513_b6edd799a1.jpg

Speechless smile.gif

223152774_cd20e769af.jpg

what a cutie

Image <--is it just me or does this image look like a scene from a Quentin Tarantino movie??

Originally posted by David_Letterman:

256093726_22aa60db2b.jpg

^^ :D:D @sagaarada qayilsan.

This is not a Somali tradition. It’s a peculiar mixture of a selective pre-Islamic leftovers and negative features of the urban culture.

Pujah   

^^ I will put it back but they are not clear since I took a picture of the picture...lol does that even make sense.

by the way these pics are from early 50s

437465503_a4814675e0.jpg437465511_9dd86bf3f6.jpg437465505_cd3be5107a.jpg437465509_709a286ec4.jpg

Chimera   

50s? nice! i like the one where the brother is sitting on the classic car, do you know what you should do? try scanning those images you took pictures off and see wether the images come out more clearer