Sign in to follow this  
Crystal_Clear

First date conversation no-no's

Khalaf   

Brother I don't know where she got the idea of "sheik" maybe the avater? Well sister out all the avaters the Name of Allah is most beloved to me, thats why I chose it.

And be warned I am not sheik, but that doesn't mean I am not a muslim-I fear Allah and I am just joking with the sister.

PS: IB looks like an eqyptian sister I used to know around the way, but that girl had eyes as dark as night. Maybe u are her under those contacts :D:D

WILDCAT   

They say never talk god, politics or sex at the dinner table... do not ask about age, clothes size, or earning power either... avoid those like the plague, and you'll be sailing.

Ibtisam   

^^^lool; all in a nutshell.

Red sea. depends. there are two meanings to sheik;

1) knowledge; marshallah kind of individual, who has been blessed with understanding and acting upon what they know.

2) Sheik, a title: Connotations of wealth, healthy, charm and looks. The Head of the family

i meant neither funnily enough :D

Khalaf: you think i'm this girl with eyes are dark as night (is that an insult?<<) :D No I’m not her. :D

MC hamar: which one? i must have missed it :D

Baluug   

Originally posted by ibtisam:

MC hamar: which one? i must have missed it
:D

Your date with Khalaf.......

Pujah   

This is the funniest shit I have read. Ibti and khalaf you should start were you left off…I’m kind of bored at the moment and can use some entertainment. :D

hodman   

What do you know! Our girl CC was around for a while but keeping a low profile all this time huh?

Puujah are you trying to rekindle this old date :D

RedSea   

I use to begin and end every post with the Islamic greetings of 'assalamu calaykum', I should go back to that.

Assalamu Calaykum.