Sign in to follow this  
Crystal_Clear

First date conversation no-no's

Khalaf   

^^^^block me from SOL? I broke no rules, unless arabiya is considered qabil :D .

The opposite of “pretty†is ugly my lady aint it? Sorry then another will do :D .

An calling me immature, and in diapers u are at the same level :D aint ya? Its all good. Peace

PS: Thanks Profs Red Sea for educating these littl girls :D .

Ibtisam   

^^^^qabilist indeed. and also hijacking the topic, trolling, you name it, you broke every rule. Come back not good enough for someone who is bored"!!! :D

this made me laugh

First date? what a joke, who ever goes on a date? this must be the end of this planet's time expand; the xalimos and Farah's going on date, I am asking for what? What happened to the old traditional way where the guy goes up the girl's family and asks for permision to get marry to their daughter? going on a date is a stolen property, stolen without the permision of the owner. Please come back to the old ways,our ways.

I will tell you what not to do or what things to avoid.

Never go out on date to non other than your husband, if you aren't married never go on date with a guy.

Never be alone with some guy or girl in place.

Never stare deep in the eye of a girl or a boy.

Never touch a girl or a boy whom is outside of your relatives without a marriage.

If you are girl, never go outside without your full body armor (Hijab), and if you are a guy never go out with the ambition to see a girl.

:D:D:D:D loool oh lord. lool.

thanks red sea

Khalaf   

IB its good advice, listen to your elders.

You have failed all of those requirements I dont know but this one for sure:

If you are girl, never go outside without your full body armor (Hijab),...... :D:D

Ibtisam   

^^^are you judging me? :rolleyes:

In any case i refuse to be used as a case study to measure the success of Red sea's advice :D

Khalaf   

"In any case i refuse to be used as a case study to measure the success of Red sea's advice"

lool :D . And I refuse to be made to appear like immature jacka$$$ up in here :D so Ill take a break before I say anymore stup*d sht :D . Peace

Ibtisam   

immature jacka$$$ up in here

i think you've already passed that stage, better run with you tail between your legs. :D:D

cheers

Khalaf   

i think you've already passed that stage, better run with you tail between your legs.

IB, I am gonnna need a poodle to run alongside me :D

Ibtisam   

^^ you mean you can't even do that on your own!! :eek: forget cooking you need intensive course on few other things! :D

NB:

THIS LAST PAGE IS AN EXAMPLE OF first date no-no conversations people, for anyone who was still waiting on the topic.

Khalaf   

IB, I didn't know this was our first date :D:D .

Shouldve told a brotha, then I wouldve been on my best behavior :D Peace

Khalaf   

"As close as I can get" don't be to confident sis. no doubt, I can get any girl I want ;):D .

Have to take lunch break.

Ibtisam   

yeah yeah whatever. yab yab. laterz :D

EDIT: really you should take that hat off? your trashing shik's image

Khalaf   

"really you should take that hat off? your trashing shik's image"

Hey, thats dirty. I am just playing with you first. Second I aint trashing nothing, I believe in Allah, and am a simple muslim, am not sheik or perfect. That said, where is the haraam that i have said :confused: its just fun.

Now can I have my lunch in peace woman?

Ibtisam   

who said shik's are allowed to play and waste this much time? :D:D

I’m just pulling your legs. Relax and Stop eating with your mouth open so wide!! :D

RedSea   

Assalamu Calaykum,

Ibtisum, you are so quick to give everyone the title of being a Shiekh, how nice of you. I think you could wish for Khalaf to be a Sheikh,because you don't realize that he is actually flirting with you. I wonder how can Sheikh flirt with someone whom he knows nothing about or does he? It takes time,patience, and determination to become a sheikh, every sweattalker cannot acquire the title "Shiekh" unless they have worked very hard on it. I doubt Khalaf fits any of those categories and neither do I.

Assalamu Calaykum.