Sign in to follow this  
OG_Girl

Ramadan !!

OG_Girl   

Will Ramadan change ur daily life, habit?

Let me start with my self, I will start school at 10 instead of 8 Am and will be at school from 10 AM -1:00 PM.

What about u please share with us how Ramadan will change ur life?

Thanks

Salaam

Oh, how will Ramadan change my habbits! In a big way, I have to be at home punctualy at 7:45 pm for afur. I can't have a donkun donut coffee in the morning, I can't look all the beautiful women that work with me, I can't even gossip!

If that is not changing a habbit what is than?

Raxmah   

^^

Manofwisdom not to judge or anything you should atleast be trying not to gossip or look at women even if it's not ramadan. I thought u were wise enough :rolleyes:

As for me, I will never have iftar with my family am either at work or in class, am so :(

But inshallah, my goal for ramadan is to memorize another juzz of the quran.

Raxmah my intentions are not to derail the topic, but why do u like to criticize me all the time, no matter what I post u jump at it and criticize, are u obsessed with my nickname?

Manofwisdom..

Don't be surprised, Most women love to use aggressive approach to get man's attention. Dont' be obliviouse to her words.Everything has a reason..but sometimes it is hard to understand when you are not sure of it..but trust me..answer the call!

Xalimo7   

Paltalk when did you become Man of freedom? confusion is in the air!

Most women love to use aggressive approach to get man's attention

damn right Paltalk or shall i say man of freedom now as you have choosen, and you know why, cz you most men don't get it, some of you are fools as fool can be, just all you have to do is notice the writings on the wall, not respecting your sisters, Shame man.

see you dude

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

Xalima Cadey ,hi again is that really Paltalk who changed his identity , hey paltalk bro sorry to say this are you having identity crisis.Lol,

H7 post the pics

c/salam

OG Moti   

some of you are fools as fool can be, just all you have to do is notice the writings on the wall, not respecting your sisters

it is inhumane to call us fools, i refuse to except that.. and second thing u notes the writing cause u may have crush on him, but we are not, so how do we suppose to know that.... anyway... this topic is Ramadan, first when is Ramadan guys u must tell me before it comes, cause where i stay the Jungle "CAMBODIA" you will find out ramadan after ramadan is way gone.. i missed Eid Al adxa because of that.. anyway Ramadan will change nothing in my habits, i wish if i could, in here no one cares about ramadan .. they are busy easting cats and dogs, so i will still be working 12 hours aday come home 2 hours after iftar .. i teach 3 hour class which means i can not break my fast till the class is over.. so ramadan will only bring mental releave for me, cause in Ramadan i feel so good, and the whole world seems different.. peace

LuCkY   

^^^^^Oh...here you come with your 'you vioLated my human rights' bLah bLah bLah...ok ok im onLy joking-geez dont have a cow man.Anyways it is said to be on the 26th(not sure)but good Luck to you and them cats/dog eating peopLe.

Raxmah   

ManOfWisdom

My intention were not to critisize you, and always try my best not to go in a direction in doing that cause I dont have the right, I just thought in letting u know that u should atleast be trying in doing in what is right even if its not ramadan. I apoligize if you took it any other way, I hope u will accept my sincere apology.

TO: Xalimo

Firs of all don't be confused because of my new nick name. See when my shirt gets dirt I usually change it and wear another clean one..so I dont' know why you should be confused..dont' you change when your clothes get dirty? Well your confusion indicates whether you change or not..But anyway you called us "Fools" when we as somali men are far from being fools. Somali guys are highly intelligent,and they have sense of humour. It is sad that you have negative mentally about your men..I am assuming you adopted western ideoligies and you are judging us through western mentality..well if that is the case you definitely need psychological help..May god bless you that is all I can say!

Manofwisdom not to judge or anything you should atleast be trying not to gossip or look at women even if it's not ramadan. I thought u were wise enough

Some of us have derailed and sabotaged this forum. Is the topic about Ramadan or about me? I feel sorry for the lady who posted this topic because everybody has other things in mind. I would like to ask the Nomads in this forum, what mistakes did I make? I am not aware of making any mistakes but nevertheless there are those who blame me, why?