Sign in to follow this  
checkmate

Proposal! Is it doable nomads?

This is good initiative. Lets also think of tomorow and how we will with never-ending droughts and conflicts.

Off topic.....Is anybody familiar with micro-finance, and how succesful can micro-finance be in lifting the masses out of poverty.

Here is link to micro-finance org

web page

Pacifist   

Castro count me in. I will email u inshallah. Great job Kashanre am in seattle too. Will email u too, if I can be of any help. thanks

Khalaf   

Salaamu Alaykum,

I am glad some of the brothers here are confident about Hirda, thanks for the reasurrance. I just wish there was more I could do though then just donate money. Is there any organization in the Midwest United States that directly works with somalia? Jazkallah kayr

Dhimbil   

Those of you in the twin city area. There will be fundraising event on Fri. March 24th at 6pm in the Sabathani Community Center, it's organized by MSSU. Please show up and support your people.

Good luck to those of you doing something for the drought.

Naden   

^ Pretty devastating stuff :( . Saw a documentary the other night showing regions of Kenya/Somalia with no rain for over 3 years. Even the normally hardy camel have died in droves.

How many peices can a heart break into? I can't imagine the pain of watching your child turn to nothing right before your eyes. Inna lilahi wa ina Ilahey rajicuun.

Oh Allah help them, forgive them. To suffer in both worlds is unthinkable.

Please Donate.