Sign in to follow this  
lovely me

happy birthday to og_moti :)

HONEY-D   

OG

Happy 60th birthday. we dont usually see Guyz celebrating birthdays but in the case of OG is exceptional. :D cuz not only is he turning to 60 he's also abt to retire. icon_razz.gif

Today is ur especial day.

so may your Birthday

and everyday ahead

bring worlds of joy

and dreams come true!

HAVE A LOVELY DAY :D

SANADKAAN SANADKIIS ALAHA BARWAAQO IYO BASHBASH HA KUUGU GAARSIIYO (AAMIIN)

Jaabir   

OG Moti,, we can guess how old you are since some pic of you back in 1985 have been circulating SOL for days now ;):D:D

Cheers OG- hope you are safe from SARS.. smile.gif

waraa og moti....didn't i told you iam 'll about the qarxis :D .. you want me to tell them ?????..ok.... he's turning to 95. * :D *

oooooooooooooooooops..he says don't tell them..

sorry bro..age=number.....aight

Paragon   

Hahaha OG_moti abti beelle, waxaanba islahaa maadama uu ninkii moti ahaa yara gaboobey, bal tusbax iyo cumaamad hadiyad ahaan ugu dire misna anigiibaadba igusoo kala firesey yaah! CAJAAIB WAAKAN lol

Ku facshiri maayo kow dheh, balse waxaad isoo raadisaa innan indho-yar ah oo baariyad ii noqota. Hadeey reerkeedu reero-geelaad yihiinna meherku waa 4 hallaad ee la soco... iga gor gor saaxiibkeygow, illeen geellii abaar baa iga dabagoysayee .... don't take it literally though lol

OG Moti   

lovely me, canbaro luul,barwaaqo, mosses, jamaal, derman, ilhaam, tamiima, S.O.S, opinionated, Sthlm and others thanx a lot

but her what is this 60 years and 90 years, come on guys like the sister said age is just number, and in Asia older men like jamaal and me after 40 years are welcomed and loved by young girls, maybe they assume older me are good for being suger dadies .. jamaal is saying geelii dhamaa so they better think twice, jamaal_11 man u dont need me to find u one indho yar one just show up and they will find u specially older men.. so u welcome bro... bring ur chupstick just in case.. THANKS guys

Peace

OG, saxiib hope you're still accepting your long due b-day gift. Best of luck on everything and remember to be greatful for having the friends/family/ and health which allah s.w.t gaved you...until whenver and in btw time...happy b-day once again...smile it could be so much worse lool.