Sign in to follow this  
lovely me

happy birthday to og_moti :)

I just wanted to wish my friend og-moti

a great birthday on ........... I won't tell you all how old he's turning, 'cause he'll probably beat me for it. *lol* :D:D

So, my friend, I really hope your birthday is special, I know I will do everything I can to make it so. I love you always!!

"Don't apologize for who you are. Make them apologize for not accepting you."

by lovely ;)

happy

birthday smile.gif

to

og ;)

moti

lol   

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ACROSS THE MILES............ bday3.shtml

Lovely: U r not the only one that knows how old the brotha is :D

OG Moti   

Allaaaa Qarxis

thanx guys but the brother is young ....and he is as libax sanka taabte said is the young kid on Somaliaonline... but ladies i can be whatever u want to ... i am flexible looooool thanx guys

Happy Birthday to who...... oooh ooh ooh that guy Ogiii Mooto i got it now, so what kind birthday cake do you prefer hhhmmm let me see since u in combodia maybe a rat cake no no no snake cake no no no warms cake oh well you tell us what kind u like icon_razz.gif

peace.

Sup Moti

Guess it's my turn to holla back @ you bro.

So let me wish you a "HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAY" and many,beautiful years to come InshAllah!

looooolz @I am flexible???? :D:D;)

Kool_Kat   

Happy B-Day OG... May you live to see many many many more...Since you claim to be so young or flexible...looooooooool

Happy B_DAY...

OG Moti   

loooooooool man lovley me i will beat u up loool but sweet of u guys.. anyone who need reference letter i will right and i turn down a job in women's rights organization but i will take it and accpet working for them cause u guys are great..

many thanx to the following people:

Lovely me <<< you qarxis girl and ur gift did not arrive yet.

STHLM_Lady << old friend or shall i say old nomad

Hibo << real friend .. but dhiblooy sometimes

MALAIKA << 100 only xaasid sanidaa i wana have my second wife at that age and have few more kids, add some more

Filssan << thanx but ouch dumarka ha igu dirin they dont like a guy who fanticy those stuff, and i only did to survive loool

Section6er << thanx bro/sis ?

ProudSista << hola on me always and i like ur eyes they remind me this chinese girl i met few years ago, i always wondered how she can see..when she laughs ala ala no eye like mukulaal dhalatay

Kool_Kat << thanx sis .. but what is this claim thing come on just because i talk about Gandi and the first world war that does not mean i should be in the Museum.. loool

Nazra << thanx but i look young aa ala ala sister i am younger than rage omar about 10 years loooool i dont look young i am young waa kusidee darbiga ha iga tuurin looooool

anyway all of you thnx a lot.. i have announcement to make .. first most of my friends have been females and today i found out why i choose to be friend to females ... simply they have beautiful heart .. only girls wished me happy birthday .. guys are like me we think it is jiljileec to say happy birthday looooooooool

thnx guys .... i really appriciate it

lots of love ..

Paragon   

Odey Moti-yoow, marka Koowaad iga raali noqo hadaan lasoo cagajiidey hambalyada.

Mar labaadkana, waayihii hore odayaasha "Happy birthday" loogu ma bishaareyn jirine, ma waxaad la qabsatey nolosha casriga ee reer galbeedka? lol

Markuu dadku dad ahaa oo dalkuna barwaaqo ahaa, ragu waxay ka wada haasaawi jireen, dowga jiraa cimiladiisa, iyo gu'weliba iyo nimcooyinkuu la yimaado. Waxaana laisku madadaalin jirey geeraar iyo gabayo soo jireen ahaa, balse mar hadii Quracii/Abaqii la hargali jiray jiridda loo siibay oo goobtuu ku taagnaana guri lagu qotomshay, waxaa igu waajib ah inaan saaxiibkeygoow, la dabaasho daadka amba hirka casriyeed.

Waaa odaygii saaxiibka qadiimka aad ahaydeen oo ku leh :

Happy birthday!!

OG Moti   

looooool STHLM_Lady ;) sis i did not mean age comeon everyone here knows that you are second yougest nomad after me ofcourse i seriously ment old friend and one of the first nomads here...

Jamaal_11 war hayaay ninkii lawaayey, war anigu ba waxaan islahaa geelii iyo meelihii an soo maray kasheekey oo aduunbaan arkay dheh, ee lovely me baa igu xaday she got me off guarded bro, but i also have to thank her for the sweet thought.. jamaal waad iqarin sxb da da waa kusidee i thought we agreed that i call you abti since we discovered the differences of age ...looooooool thanx bro welcome back.. peace

Macalin   

Waraa OG...happy 39th b/day

Everyone is nice they don wanna say ur age..but me i Qarxis U

filsan...they make cakes out of DOOLI and MUKULAAL?