Sign in to follow this  
Intel

'bad things come in 3’s'

Xaasid .. i presume u mean Johnny as in Mr Howard ,,

am long as is not Lippy from Neighbours all da Aussies can perish ( jokes) .. maybe Warney can complete the set huuh .. since the Ashes are around the corner.

P.S Have noticed ur nick is Massa ( Ferrari driver) while the Avator is of Alonso ..

Nephissa   

Tragedy comes in threes, like death, or sickness. I hate hearing that two people I know have died, makes me look over my shoulder all the time. We're in that month Shabcaan, yea? wa la is jafooyaa, so far an extended uncle passed away last week. I'm not even sure how much time has to pass before the idea that the last shoe has to fall goes away.

Originally posted by masa:

croc hunter and peter brock

now....please be johnny please be johnny please be johnny

I was more like hoping for dear ol Eddie -wanna be the future president of everything - maguwaayar :D:D I bet he would have been a warlord if he was Somali :D:D

Tyj...Waa la is jafooyaa :D:D:D

Cheers

Rahima   

^Leave Eddie alone, he’s a Melbourne boy (not to mention Broadie :D ) whipping those Sydney siders into submission ;) .

Anyhow I was at work the other day listening to the conversation of my 50 something year old colleagues about their sons. One of them says that her son Xavier (poor lad) has a friend called David and both are young men. These two have this game where when a famous person dies competition is on on who tells the other first :confused: . Steve Irwin and Brockie means that they are draw, David’s theory is that next will be Darryl Sommers, we all wait now.

Poor Darryl Sommers.

Intel   

^^^ u is telling some unknown writer completes the set...

shame dheh.. would've at least settled for Amanda Vanstone.

Hizb_UK i hate Ferrari nooh