Sign in to follow this  
Hales

Are there any reasons why Girls dislike the the word naaya

Juxa   

oz i was actually serious! anigu majecli wax igu waca nayaa and i make sure that man learns a lesson, not physically but i would verbally attack.

oh well

Oz   

Originally posted by peasant:

I think the word sounds very sexy if it is only used by couples in the bedroom but outside world i find it to be very suggestive.

Juxa, it could be accepted if it's in a genuine manner like the quote above, no hidden agenda whatsoever.

Juxa   

i cant imagine any woman would want her hubby to call her NAYAAAAAA

i guess you never been woman in previous lives:)

Oz   

Not in that tone, dear lord! The tone should go along with Barry white's voice. Unfortunately i've never used that word before since the word itself I learnt during the era of qaxii. We nairoberries have different names but sweeter, it comes off elegant too.

Juxa   

Ngonge it is one of those things aan loo baahneen inla sharxo.

bal adiga would you dare utter such word or its equivelent in arabic?

NGONGE   

^^ I don't know what its equivelent is (in any language). :D

I have a feeling half the people replying don't either. Miyaanad arag Sayid wuxuu qoray? :D

Showqi   

Originally posted by nuune:

It is true, the word NAAYAA is sexy and romantic
:D

Nuune, are you trying to explain your Signature here? Saddex bey Naagtu igu lagaday?

Sorry Nuune, I couldn't help :D

nuune   

NGONGE, rest assured, the word has beind abused and misunderstood by Somali Women, specially foodleyda iyo kuwa xiiranka ahba :D

the true meaning of the word, NAAYAA can be associated with AYAAN or NASIIB or luck such as qof AYAAN badan, but some women who were jealous of qofka AYAANKA badan(the lucky woman) and tried to twist the word and play with it, they still failed to come back to the true meaning of the mighty word of NAAYAA.

And that is why you have so much maahmaahyo concerning Somali Women, because they failed to surrender and admit they were wrong, hense so much Somali proverbs were bombarded against them.

Gabdhaha magaca AYAAN la dhaho badanaa kama xanaaqaan NAAYAA, they are true heroes.

SHOWQI :D