Sign in to follow this  
Qalanjo_19

what should i do?

sofine   

HOLD UP PPL GIVE THE GIRL A BREAK DAMN...WATS WRONG WITH GOING OUT WITH A GUY IN RIGHT WAY.. MEANING HIM COMING OVER TO UR PARENTS HOUSE GETTING TO KNOW THAT WAY....MAYBE SHE WAS GOING OUT WITH HIM...IN AN INNOCENT WAY...NOT HAVING INTIMACY OR WHAT NOT LOL...ANYHOW...GALANGO...BABY GIRL..IF YOU CLAIM YOU LOVED HIM...THAN YOU SHOULDN'T LEAVE HIM IN FIRST PLACE...GIRL...IT IS HARD TO FIND GOOD MEN NOWADAYS...THEY'RE EITHER TAKEN OR THEIR INTO MEN...LOL...SO ANYWAYZ LET HIM KNOW U FEEL...AND MARRY HIM...INSHA ALLAH EVERYTHING WILL BE AIIGHT...

Wiilo   

Qalanjo dear,,

First of all five years is a long time to be with someone, and believe me baby girl, I know, i know..just fellow your heart , and stay away anything that is HARAAM, na'mean, if you really love that guy, go after him, though he might not accept your love again, you try no matter wat if that is wat your heart is telling you....

Stay Away Haraam dear....

Salaama Ka Dheh:..........

i didn't get it... if he was your ideal husand...why did you waste five years of your time dating him..when you knew he was the one for you,...don't bother to call him...if you don't wanste another five years of your time

shyhem   

Qalanjo

U got big issues sister.Since u couldn't take advantage of five yrs of dating. I think i shall refer u to u'r mom and its upto u to consult her.

let me just clear things out for once, it seems like many ppl are confused about the sitution, i was 15 when i start datin dis dude and am 20 right now at the time he was 18, (ya feel me now). i know some of ya think why date a guy da long well he was my dream guy at the time, and no i didn't wanna get married cuz i wanna it to make my parents proud and get a good education which am proud to say i achieved my goal. to all my brotherz & sisterz out there don't give me wrong da's how the sitution went in first place.

i would have toasted u azz long time ago!! what a nerve!!

its not good to string ppl like this! i am sure u wont like it, if some1 played u out like that!!

be true!! or else, u know pay back is a biatch!!

Pujah   

hey guys take it easy on the sista...there is nothing wrong with dating someone 5 yrs or even 10 yrs as long as that suits you both....

now going back to the subject at hand from your writing it doesn't sound like you know what love means or what it is...so let me help you out..you are not in love with the guy...so just let it go...your only 20 there is plenty of fish in the sea...

Faheema.   

Originally posted by
Qalanjo_19:

I was 15 when i start datin dis dude

I guess I must have been going in Snail's Pace in the dating game… :mad: ...at 15, let’s just say boys/dating were the last thing on my mind... I thought I would never say this, let alone so soon …Lakiin “when I was your age, things were alot different†:rolleyes:

Aduunyo :confused:

oh yeah....about what to do... if you think at 20 he's the "One"... then grab him with both hands, yaanu kaa fakan :D

I just remembered a somali maah maah that perfectly fits this little situation here:

"Markii been la sheegayo....mid run u eg baa la sheegaa".

That story is the biggest fib I have heard since my auntie told me babies came from belly buttons! redface.gif

OG Moti   

Qalanjo typical Somali girl... they keep their options open and hope for better till they finally discover nothing is there on the top of mountain, then they start looking back and think the apple they left on the bottom of the mountain will be there waiting.. girl sorry to hurt ur feelings but the apple is gone, and it is not apple season anymore so settle with the tomato, at least tomatos are available through out the year...

good luck

Peace

If you two were really in love then a year wouldn't really matter.

Cos I watched that movie 'The Notebook' and the dude in it was writing to the chick for a whole year, and then i think it was FIVE years later that they got back together.

So you see me dear sister, if its for real, then inshallah, allah has written, for you to be reunited with your apple....but it better be in a halal way this time ;)