Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Reer LONDON, thanks for the welcome

Thierry.   

You know I thought you only reply once to each topic, i see this is a semiautomatic chat room

Barwaqoo my pleasure love

Juxa yep i really did act like my name a, rookie

I was busy playing with a spoon rather than talking like everyone else.From my perspective all the nomads where good looking at but i didnt get the chance to talk to them properly.

i will try my best next time with your help of course.

sverige lady yeh we used to be neighbours, but i am a londoner nowand it is the place to be.

Shujui stop your womanising mate what would Rodney do in this situation.

If the girl is giving you problems send her this way, i think my old mans life savings can just about afford 40 camels.

Mujahid the cutest wadad thats my mate, dont wear him out

LoL @ yous lot!

Shaqsii...the match-making mama! Hehehehe :D

Watch out dawaco...Shujui, the ex-talib/wife-hunter, is on the prowl! He might look all sweet and innocent but I bet he's as dangerous as a bird of prey!

LoL...maybe I shouldn't have revealed how cute Muj is...I can see the xalimo mercenaries sharpening their claws already...yur yur! icon_razz.gif

Flying,

Maadan maqlin kibirka waa lagu kufaa? am gonna follow juxa and withdraw my invitation...ungrateful so and so. :mad:

"Barwaaqo, i knew you had eyes for cuteness ,,,,,,,,, You only failed to mention how adorable shujui was, and ofcourse jamaal with his smooth talks!"

Dawaco...those two are famous already. Don't want to give em bigger heads... ;)

"i will try my best next time..."

Rookie...

LoL...looking forward to it. Hope juxa proves helpful in that regard.

Xafsa   

Juxaa and barwaaqo------lol.....me ungreatful? nooooo!! unpossible!!! Haddaa xaar ii qastid waa cunaa juxa...you know that :D

lol....mujaahid....naa barwaaqo wiilka adi xayeeysii maa lugu yiri?...wiilka noo qari intaan idinka soo gaaraayo.... :D

Yeah nice one B, trust you to help a brother to keep a level Head.

And i see you have an eye for detail lol....hmmm i'll shtum and say no more for now smile.gif

Juxa baayo xaal qaado.....How the hell did I miss that? Somehow I took it for granted that such alovely gal wouldnt possibly be single.....my bad:) Will correct that too ;)

Shaqsii...the match-making mama! Hehehehe

loool well doing the best I can for ma lovely pals. smile.gif though I wouldnt look at maself as Cilla Black in this case :D

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Sounds like I missed out on a great time.

I do however know of the funny waiter, he is entertaining - definitely brightens up the place.

I can see Londoner's are definitely the hospitable bunch.

Thumps up to londoner's.

WILDCAT   

Libaax, it was absolutely unforgiveable of Barwaaqo to tell you of my evil online identity before I had the pleasure of doing so myself. Ilaa hada doofarada yar xaal baan ka sugayaa! I liked Libaax instantly. Classy demeanor he has. :cool:

Rookie I'd like to give a kiss on the cheek for being the complete gentleman. He was no Rookie. I'd also like to apologise if my companions and I ruined your "equipment", the bariis you know icon_razz.gif

Juxa, you are too kind sweetie. I in turn was utterly blown away by the blistering intellect of this girl. :eek: :D

Dawaco, another Juxa in the making. I distictly saw her put one or two esteemed posters firmly in their place. Ouch. Watch out for this one.

Shaqsii, the man to my right. Couldn't have asked for a better seating position. Someone who undertood my skewed sense of humour! What more could a girl ask for.

Sophist, our English gentleman. This man is delightful. A very very unique individual. No other entertainment required.

Shujui-1, now this guy surprised me! I expected a vicious old coot of a geezer, and discovered a sweet young man in his place. That was meant as the best of compliments btw. He was kind enough to dismiss my slight er *lapses* with him on the forums, I had no choice but to like him.

Jamaal, beautiful manners, came all the way across the table to greet the girlie end of the table.

The rumours about the Wadaad's (aka Mujahid) looks are true...

Muraad, the mystery man of the evening. Hardly saw hide or hair of him. :confused: smile.gif

Haashim   

Originally posted by WILDCAT:

[
Muraad, the mystery man of the evening. Hardly saw hide or hair of him. :confused:
smile.gif

WILDCAT you're right abbaayo because cudur waxaan qabaa ah markaan gabdhaha arko inaan gabida hoos u rogto :( , waligaa ma aragtay nin markuu bannanka joogana booto badan markuu gabar arkana hoos fiiriya :( , marka ha ila yaabin abbaayo, kulanka hadduu niman kalya ahaan lahaa xiddig baan ka noqon lahaa, laakiin meesha hablaa yimid :eek:

LoL @ Muraad...Is that why u were hiding behind Jamaal? Bless :D

Originally posted by WILDCAT:

Libaax
, it was absolutely unforgiveable of
Barwaaqo
to tell you of my evil online identity before I had the pleasure of doing so myself.
Ilaa hada doofarada yar xaal baan ka sugayaa
!

Xaal aa? Wadh wadh! Waad sugi doontaa uun ilaa cirku soo dhaco. :rolleyes:

Shujui...

It's ur fault I'm getting all that abuse from WILDCAT...if only u had kept ur gob shut... :mad: :mad:

My Bad My bad i apoligies for my momentary :rolleyes: lose of Calm :cool: ...but i couldnt face up to the possibilty of a Somali style _Inquitision from WC, i firgued better face your Rath than her's :D

And as for wildcat i guess you Found the Not so Vicious Old Coot in a Young Lad that night huh, indeed preceptions are quite different to reality, i too also was expecting somethin else.

Samafal   

So you guys had wish you were here time out together?..ah…IC….

Libaax sxb it is my pleasure would love to come in person but it was not convenient for me that day ( Next time Inshallah)

Mujahid.. are you gona do something about what I have I read from the ladies or else I speak to your oldman? smile.gif

Sophist   

How did I miss all these!

Mujahid my dear Boy, people will start talking unless you kick the ball-- you know what I mean! anyhow, I will see you next Saturday as planned--6th of December mate Insha Allah.

Sophist

Tahliil   

Are u guys tryin to prove something for the rest of us or what? can't help but feel jelous like so many Nomads here..'ve to admit though that was extraordinary..a group of Nomads gettin together and havin fun like that..wonderful..I will fly myself whenever and whereever the event is going to be held next time, just let me know the terms and the condition to dine with u guys..Count me in.. no matter what..(even if that includes takin care of the tab.)lol