Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

VALENTINE'S DAY

Oz   

Valentine's Day is an evil day that was invented by so called greeting card companies so that they can make money off my back. To hell with it.

I remember I once received an anonymous Valentine card saying "I like you". After that day, I always eagerly awaited each Valentine's day for many years, but I never received anything after that :(

I never got to know who the secret admirer was either, but I think it was that fat smelly guy in our class that nobody wanted to befriend.

So I agree with you Oz, to hell with it!

Also, it is highly unislamic.

Oz   

2, That is suicidal!!So do you usually crawl into a fetal position and cry yourself to sleep. :D

Maaddeey   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

^LOL@Hargeysa rose maka baxaa?

Good one walahi...Mayee qoriyaa kaboxo...

:D shalay-maantaan oon Hargeysa tegay waa yaabay!, bacdal-duhur aan waxaan arkay dhowr nin oo wax aad mooddo Fiyoore 'Fiore' wata, 'bac aa ku dedan caleenta, laamihii oo waaweynna waa muuqdaan' waxaan is iri nimanku Romantic-sanaa, minaan si fiican u dayayba wuxu waa Jaad! :D

Oz, the name is 2+2=5, 5 for abbr. And of course I don't crawl into a fetal position and cry myself to sleep, who do you think I am, ****??

That's a name folks, not a swear word. icon_razz.gif