Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

VALENTINE'S DAY

Cara.   

Toure, I'm also looking forward to being eligible for Mother's Day. What a bonanza that will be!

Valentine's day just never clicked with me. I don't like milk chocolate and pink is an awful color. Maybe if they dropped all the fussy lace and changed it from roses to orchids... And frogs became somehow involved... and the weather was suitable for going on a picnic...

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Ahhhh, Valentine's Day!!! Valentine's has a whole new meaning for me, well atleast for the past two years...It is the day I had my pride and joy - my daughter, so it'll all be about my her (she turns two this year, yeeeey)...She is the best Valentine's gift I could ever ask for...

JB, adi xaa kuu plans eh?

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. MashaAllah. :D

V-Day is retarded imo, spend every day with your loved one.

Aaliyyah   

^^ well am spending that day with the same ppl I spend every other weekend with lol....but hey if i had a guy who loves me it wouldnt hurt to have that special day where he showers me with gifts.

Salaama alaykum sis, I didn't mean you personally, just the whole idea of it is mind-boggling. :confused: But have fun ukhti. InshaAllah there won't be another crazy snow storm next week that will hinder your plans.

Aaliyyah   

^^ lol yeh I know it was not personal. I am just saying I wouldn't mind if a guy went out of his way to surprise me with gifts :D

Aaliyyah   

looool actually many guys hold the door for me, bt they usually gaze down and great me with "asalamu alaikum sister" and just walk out lol. I think they have hijab phobia, asataqfuru laah I know they suppose to gaze down am only kidding

Yeah some are very miskeen, they will not even look you in the eye and they always ask, ''Do you need something sister?" MashaAllah I respect those types of brothers, but where I live, it's hard to come by them often.

Originally posted by umu zakaria:

VAl this day bears your name so we should celbrate having you in SOL. Everyone remember 14th February VAL's DAY. Red and Romantic.

LoL. Don't mind if you do!