Sign in to follow this  
Urban

belching or burping women...

Urban   

I like belching, i can admit that. Infact, i have several techniques that i use to make them as loud as possible, the louder, the better. And i irritate the hell out of my brothers in doing so.

But what if women do it? Guys, would it put you off if a woman burps after a meal?

I think it's kind of cute if it happens every now and then, also the embarrasment on their face is worth it, but if it becomes a habit then it would be just nasty.

How many women here would admit to it?

I like belching

You like belching but if a woman likes belching too it "would be just nasty"?

How many women here would admit to it?

Yeah, I can see you've set the scene for many confessions.

Good luck with it. The belching that is.

Urban   

if a woman likes belching too it "would be just nasty"?

^Of course.

You've misunderstood what I meant, I dont burp infront of others apart from my bros and a couple of mates. I was asking the guys if they'd be offended or be put off if a woman (family or other) burps infront of them.

Couldn't care less so long as it doesn't smell.

Assuming it's a natural burp and not one that's released by an individual pretending to be his own wind instrument, vibrating it out in a long goat-like drag.

Then I want to stick a finger in their eye.

Uff.

Pucca   

i see no point in making a scene when nature calls...often times you CAN actually keep your burp down or atleast reduce it to a 'no noise' burp ...with little practice you can perfect it.

woman or man...burping is disgusting

Cara.   

I don't feel my day's complete unless at least one burp measures a 5.2 on the Richter scale:

Moderate - Can cause major damage to poorly constructed buildings over small regions. At most slight damage to well-designed buildings.

I know few offenders...men or women I think belching to be highly offensive ...not to mention gross. Unless you're in the presence of loved ones who love you no matter what, don't do it in my presence.

Sometimes, I lose my appetite.

This girl that i work with always burps and immediatly says sorry as if her burping can be forgiven after she does it all in public a hundred times.

Anyways I cant stand her simply for her belching.