Sign in to follow this  
Castro

My opium is better than yours

Castro   

That's Brother Warsameh's site. I wonder what happened to him.

You know one of these guys, cool! I've been fortunate to have met Somalis of many persuasions and lifestyles. Never a christian though. Hopefully, I'll meet one someday.

Haddad   

Originally posted by Coofleh:

You know one of these guys, cool!

Not only me; many in this forum, especially in the Islam section. But, it's been a while (several weeks to few months) since he disappeared. Of course, we only knew him in the virtual world.

Castro   

Not only me; many in this forum, especially in the Islam section. But, it's been a while (several weeks to few months) since he disappeared. Of course, we only knew him in the virtual world.

So he was preaching the gospel in the Islam section, eh? Was he just as rabid as some of our Talebanesque (yeah, I just made that word up!) mullahs here?

Janna   

Is this moron not promoting another forum?

And is it not against the ruling of SOL? Or am I just imaging things.

A school friend of mine was Christian, matter fact his entire family, I didn’t even know that, I though the fact that he was Somali he would be Muslim. His family was not different from other Somalis, except they had the bible and cross here and there, but on a cultural note, they ate rice and bananas, they spoke Somali, except the children spoke French most of the time, but they were Somali and you could not tell the difference.

But so what? We associate with kufars everyday too, at least Christian Somalis have our culture, and we have a similar understanding in many other issues.

Those who are promoting separation and hate against these people are hypocrites – because many of them have Christian/Jewish even Atheist non-Somali friends, but they’d rather disown their own race based on religion, is if clan cleansing was not enough for them – at least if you’re going to do that, refrain from befriending all kufars, not just the Somali ones.

However, I would be against Somalis who are promoting Christianity or other faiths in Somalia in exchange for food – similar to the tactics in which the Christian right uses to increase membership and donations around the world.

how come you, Ofleh, have come across this website?

lol, just becaue he came across the website makes him what exactly, dawoco?LOL(I knew this question was going to be asked)

Tuujiye   

Leeeeeeee......this is how SOL is after I been away?

We have a gaal wana bee promoting a website..SOMALI GAALO..OOOOCCC!!

Waraa qashiin yahoo meesha noogaga bax..hadee wax kaa qaban waayeen waardiyaasha meeshaan iyo qofka meeshaan xukuma, anagaa iska kaa qabaneynoo qashiin yahoo gaalada martida ka dhiganaya.....

Wareer Badanaa!!

Shirwac   

I can't wait to see the (in no special order)

1) The Somali scientiologist website, I drive a Landcruiser no relation to Tom Cruise.

2) The Somali Buda website -- What cancer? I've no freaking cancer I'm enlightned my hair fall of as a result.

3) The Somali Athiest website -- I've a PhD in Philosophy enough said!!!

ADNAAN   

Originally posted by Tuujiyee:

Waraa qashiin yahoo meesha noogaga bax..hadee wax kaa qaban waayeen waardiyaasha meeshaan iyo qofka meeshaan xukuma, anagaa iska kaa qabaneynoo qashiin yahoo
gaalada martida ka dhiganaya.....

Wareer Badanaa!!

Name calling and foul language will just portray u in abad light, besides the guy isn’t promoting a religion but he rather expressed his views, man u should get a grip on ur self.

Brother Warsame ...hhuum certainly didn’t look like the sort of guy who gives up easily, hope he comes back. (dats if u r reading warsame ;) ).

Castro   

I can't wait to see the (in no special order)

1) The Somali scientiologist website.....

Why wait? Start one yourself. Today!

Foxy   

SalaaM all

Not am I only a new member But I am not much of a debater

so please bare with me……….here goes my piece of the above topic;

Religion (faith) is a relationship between an individual/community of any belief and God. The moment we judge individual's actions wholistically rather than individually, we miss the point.

Religious tolerance does not mean one must view any or all other religions as equally valid to theirs but simply that one accepts other's right to hold religious beliefs different from own's own and practice their religion as they see fit, within reason.

Those of us who know both the pain of exclusion and also the security of living in a country( other than our Motherland) which is beginning to accept diversity without feeling threatened by it need to confront some serious obligations and uncomfortable truths which we have avoided so far. Our lives in the west as Muslims are manifestly better than the lives of many minorities living in our home countries. Our lives here( which I mean those of us living in the western countries) as Muslims are manifestly better than the lives of many minorities living in our home countries. No Muslim I know, or could even come to think of however disenchanted with the western nations, however conservative, would readily move to Iran or Saudi Arabia…..(that’s my opinion once again not a fact)

A large number of Christians and Non believers of any religion have supported Muslim struggles for equality ( the Red Cross, MSF are a few to name for instance),. . Isn’t only fair to say or at least in my opinion and as it seems to me that Muslims have an absolute moral

duty to condemn any Muslim state/individual which is not only failing to protect Christians but is actually inciting hatred against them.

I guess what I am trying to say is, why is it hard to digest that there are simply Somalis out there in this world that are Christians and we should by all means respect their beliefs as they would respect ours?…..is that too much to ask?

I Guess we all are grown ups here and know that its absolute idiocy to play judge and jury here!!!!

Differences in all walks of life can only be made livable on this planet by respect and acceptance of all God's people regardless of their religion beliefs, race or status

Coofleh……..Stand strong with your own individual beliefs regardless of the endless intimidation

I guess I have said enough ……..look forward to endless criticism…..lolz

"Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, nor to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and consider."

Foxy   

Must admit

Not a bad analysing comment, yet complimenting effort from the prominent story narrators known to be around from the neighbourhood...

lolz

cheers

“Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, nor to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and consider."

“Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, nor to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and consider."

Not am I only
a new member
But I am not much of a debater

Not a bad analysing comment, yet complimenting effort from the prominent story narrators known to be around from the neighbourhood...

:D

I'm inclined to call u a silent stalker.