Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Malika   

^You people are fast!

A&t,I so wish I could have few minutes with the "friends wife" gabadhuu is suffering from a sydrome well as "Women who love too much" a doze of what real is love and obsessive behaviour tutorial ayee ubahantahay. smile.gif

Morning all! smile.gif

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

N1: which one did you lived in??

Barnet

Hownslow

Tower Hamlets

Haringey

Enfield

In that order

NGONGE   

What does 'love too much' mean? I think Malika understood it one way but A&T might have meant it in another. icon_razz.gif

(Fancy asking you to go between).

nuune   

Sayid ehehe, waraa see camal adi, turfatoore waaxid,

Someone was tellin me yesterday how he met "Gabarmaanyo" or "Gibirimaanyo" near the coast, it was long story, from a long time, but at the end, he said every night he goes there to see the gibirmaanyo, subaxdiina wuu ka soo kallahaa, habeenkiinna wuu ku dheelmadaa xeebaha, their relationship continues until he found that the gibirimaanyo was killed by a shark, he found the body near the xeebta, where he burried.

Malika   

Sayid,woow! what a greeting,lakiin dee iga daa mpenzi,you dont want the sister to be divorced by my her online husband smile.gif

Ngonge,LOL. I understood it in the clinical sense am sure,A&T's implied meaning might be very innocent one.

Well a woman who love too much is almost psychotic about her love for a man.She can be treated like a doormat and yet still in love.She could obsessively be jealous and paranoid, believing that is love.. smile.gif

CL,mpendwa mambo?

nuune   

JB, the major and the mini miyaa rabtaa inaad daawato, sayid would not accept to be called mini ee maad ka joogtid :D

N1: why move so much? were looking after camel or chasing girls?

Hilib Cune: Hus lagu yiri, hilib kuma hayno ee maxaa marka naga fiirinaysa?

Enuun: warya! ma haddana waxaad keentay inaad af talyaani igu caydid - waxaan ka baqaya inaan ku soo maro hawada oo turunturro qorta kaga qabto ilaa aad ka matajiyo afqalaadka

Malika: LOOOOL, ok, maalin wanagsan marka? how is that, but you have to tell me who your online husband is?

Malika   

^ :D

Now some news to share,perhaps you all know already;

When you get your payslips most of you will see a change to your Tax Code upwards by 60 (equivalent to £600 worth of earnings before you pay tax)

this is Alistair Darling's compensation for removing the 10% tax band and changing the 22% down to 20% but reducing the level to £34800 when you start paying at 40%.

A basic normal tax code is now 603L which means £6030 in earnings before you start paying tax.

September is the accumulated effect of these changes back to the start of the tax year in April.

October will thus have a lesser effect on the amount of tax you pay.

smile.gif Nice,good timing too with Eid on its way.

nuune   

Afro, soo dhawoow subax wanaagsan oo wacan, maxaa kugu cusub saaka.

Sayid, inta aad magacayga gadaal gadaalka u akhrineyso kaa hari maayo illaa, ayaamahan asasiino muundo ayaad noqotey sxb, waa inaan kugu qaraacaa istaraasho maanyo iyo maroono karoono taatiko uultimo liima mandariina :D

nuune, nothing is better when you sit and watch the Major and Mini fighting in front of you ,,,,, :D

Hello everybody ,,,, how is the day. It is too damn HOT here today ,, or i'm not sure if it is me who is hot.

Malika, mpenzi safi tu nepo nepo naburuzana na maisha siku hizi. Hali yako nawe vipi? Mwa nai nai hali yaki vipi? Umesham nunulia outfiti ama na skuna?

Btw- Malika why wasn’t I invited to your eid shindig? So not fair if you ask me.

ATT- I doubt it, i think you make this up or you have the oddest friends ever

Old man- guess what…….

morning. Is it too much for men not to stare or chat you up during Ramadan? Maybe it's this neighbourhood.

Are you going to the mosque?

yes

layl al tul qadr..

yeah, it could be tonight

very nice(up-and-downing me)

[all this in the lift, hands in pockets, brazen stare]

u live here?

yes

your family

yes

very niceeeeeeeee

I watch the lift numbers change slowly. It's like we're in some moving art gallery and I'm the piece.

I assume he can't be 'caadi'.

The lift reaches the ground floor. I get the feeling he wants to continue to come along.

Are you going to the mosque?

stares at the floor silently

Noooooo I say.

Later he says

Later ma hadhin LoL.

I go left(the mosque is on the right). He goes right(the mosque and I are meant to be on the right)

Where you go? This way!

I'm catching the bus so I'm not late.

Here, near, near. He points.

I continue to go left.