Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Sophist   

Norf indeed insha Allah; will see you in January!

Ngone: it is good; or so I hope. I have been thinking of jumping ship for a while and something more interesting came up; Norf knows the details.

The boss is playing a game with me. He told me that he will let me know whether I should work through my notice period or otherwise. He also didnt ask me to hand document or more importantly the business card.

Malika   

LOOOL@skuna,OMG! CL,you have reminded me of days gone by..Hehe,I had red skuna,whenever I look at a particular picture me wearing them,I usually think darn,I was so mshamba!

She,waa bilaa ramadan some of them.

Abtigiis   

Afro Kinky- Salaams

CL- it is true. She is doing a lot of odd things including asking her friends to ask the man to divorce her. And when the man says no, she all of a sudden jumps in delight. She cried the whole day because he is 'doesn't care about her', but that is when he is away from home. When he is home, she is healthy.

The man is saying I am not able to work because she sends text messages while he is in office saying that she is leaving home and she is in the Airport. All this to get his attention and care! So, yesterday, HE said he wants to divorce her! What do you think.

We are in ramadaan, I can't make up stories.

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

i bet you thought of him during your tarawiix prayer?

did you pray istikhara is well? just hoping to see him again
icon_razz.gif

waan kuu duceeyey. Seeing as it was possibly THE night, expect to see some changes in your life. icon_razz.gif

Istikhara is for when you're unsure. I KNEW you needed help.

You ought to quit while I'm ahead.

MZanzi   

lool@we're in ramadaan I cant make up stories ....waryee beenta ma Ramadanka kaliya Xaram tahay ....i thought your were smarter than this

salaamaz A&T

Masha'Allah, thanks for the dua. i take it you also did the istikhara? - well did you see him again, if so what did you say or do to make up for your earlier error in judgement???

NGONGE   

Sheh, look on the bright side of things, dear. You were fasting, your mouth was dry, and your lips were probably all chipped and dried up. Your eyes were red, your stomach is rumbling loudly and you're dragging your feet as you shuffle on. But despite all of that, you STILL pulled!

Now imagine what damage you can do on a day when you're actually out on the pull! :D