Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Malika   

^Dee am yet to be rescued by that millioneir,whom will sweep me off my feet to Zanzibar or The Sychells or the Commoro Islands. :D:D Its taking longer then planned to accumulate enough to go live the high life dee..Lol

Hello LOZ smile.gif

Hi Lily smile.gif dont mind me dear,just having one of those days!

-Lily-   

Hello Legend smile.gif

Malika high life? Here I was thining you would be happy with sitting under a palm tree with a lovely drink gazing into the vast ocean in front of you. Let's join the Pirates :D

Ngonge, BR is as bad as the tube. They never open the windows.

The worst thing during Ramadan is catching a whiff of cigarettes, enough to make you want to vomit.

Malika   

^Hello there!

Salaamz @ Ibti

Lily,the pirates sound so xaax,with all these language I speak,I could really do well there,thanks for the heads up! :D

Looool@LOZ,yaa! maa saas baa? :D Insha'allah will go to Hajj soon too.. icon_razz.gif

Its nice to know I'm not the only one who contantly contemplates leaving this dreadful weather and lifestyle. I despise the train... especially now that I've experienced a bit of the canadian lifestyle and their big cars and houses and highways and atleast predictable summer...

NGONGE   

Serenity, people go on holiday and fall in love with the waiter in the local Somali resturant or the guard at the airport (see Ibti's trip), you go on holiday and fall in love with highways and houses? What was Madonna called again? icon_razz.gif

A&T, I fully accept the old man label. I think I passed the point of no return now. Farewell youth.

Ibtisam   

Ngonge has a memory of an elephant, I don't think anyone else remembers dude! lol

Why are u all leaving when i got here,

A&T thanks, that is hard to believe. :D