Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Abtigiis   

Salaams to all on this page: Malika, Lily, Ngonge,Sayid Somali,BG,nuune,and Even CL. Ramadaan Kariim!

Sayid, have you finally managed to shed off the ghost of A&T? I mean the ignominy of being compared to me?

Ngonge- tribo magaadi saaxiib. Tmeans many greetings in shona. keef xaalaf yaa saaxiibi. Ayuhal ikhwa, falaa taqrabuu haadihi banaat, fatakuunaa minna xaasidiin! I mean those you recommended.

nuune   

^^^ lool@even CL,

Ngonge, Haye, dhib buu kuu soo jiidey miyaa AT&T!

AT&T, sxb Ramadan Kariim, oo maxaa dhankaaga ka cusub

Abtigiis   

I said CL only because she doesn't return greetings usually. No other reason. Ngonge knows what is going on my side. Waxoogaa dad baa iga xanuunsan oo dhakhtar baan habeenkii seexda. Waan dhibanahay ninyahow. Shaqadii, Soonka and attending to the sick.

Abtigiis   

Ninyahow, this woman collegue of mine- Dyane is giving me hard time. She is a mix of Irish and French. Some other blood also, I don't remember. Every morning, she asks me "When is the 21st?. That is the special day, huh? please do alert me one day before it arrives. I want to fast. I mean just in case."

These gaalo are funny walaahi. I told her it will not be counted for her if she is lucky that day is the 'laylatul-qadri'.

What more Should I have said?

nuune   

AT&T, naagta cadaanka maadan fahmin, numberka 21 ama maalinta 21aad waxey ka wado wali ma aadan fahmin, dib ugu laabo maskaxdaada ayaan ku oran lahaa oo qumaati u falanqee waxey ka wado 21, micnaha ma noqon karo maalinta 21aad, hal dhinac un haka fiirinin, hadalkeedana ha yeelin ee ah 21ka bisha, wax kaley ka wadaa inkaar qabtada.

Ngonge, waan la socdaa arrimaha AT&T, si fiican baan isku fahanay odeyga, waxaanu isla nahay saabiquunal awaluuna smile.gif

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

Salaams to all on this page: Malika, Lily, Ngonge,Sayid Somali,BG,nuune,and Even CL. Ramadaan Kariim!

Sayid, have you finally managed to shed off the ghost of A&T? I mean the ignominy of being compared to me?

:D:D:D:D no not yet anyway - with all the attraction you being geeting lately - i might not want to.... but your answer in PM worried Walaahi... :D Cajiib

Ibtisam   

I always get scared break fast on my own without the radio/ Islam channel. What if I do it early, it still looks kinda light. hmmm

Faheema.   

I walked into a Theatre Dept today and there was this strong, unbearable smell in the air, I started to cover my nose, then the nurse smilled and says...'I was wondering when someone will comment' then said...'That is the smell of burning human flesh' I nearly threw up :(