Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

ElPunto   

^You felt nearly physically ill(exactly what the 'nurse' was going for) while rubbing his/her hands with glee thinking 'Exceeeeeellllllllllllleeeeennnnnt - another one for pot?'

Faheema.   

^ I can't believe when she said was immune to the smell...How can anyone get used it. I can still smell it and I wasn't even there for 5mins.

Lily, it was believe me...and the worse thing is...I am going back there..this time will spend the whole morning :(

-Lily-   

Gosh good luck, not exactly ideal for Ramadan! My sister is a theatre nurse and we have a policy she does not discuss her work, makes your stomach turn.

Subax Wanaagsan ,,,,,,,,,

Have a class today at 2:30pm (what a time) ,, means i will miss my sleep today. I hope i won't sleep in the class.

Xalay ta igu dhacday hadaad og tihiin ,,,,,

NGONGE   

Morning JB. I need sleep right now. Can barely keep my eyes open these past days. I keep nodding off at the wrong times too. I am an old man! Heh.

We're all old niyow.

I'm using only one eye to read and work while making sure the other eye is completely sleeping. Then they do shifts switching the sides.

I'm worried about the class though ,, it is just in the very wrong time.

NGONGE   

I wish I could keep one eye open and the other closed. Nifty trick that.

Edit:

Salaam A&T. War odyaga Xiin, waxa la ga yedhi that ever since Kismaayo fell, woxo ku waashay 'yaa phone card haya? i ran out of credit again'. :D

Abtigiis   

Is JB a teacher? NG- greetings saaxiib. Except your other-half anytime soon? I mean CL. ANd then this troll will lighten up.

Any news on XINN horta. Are you sure the man is alright? Or at least he is not the imam money says he beat up during a prayer, mistaking him for a killer!

Abtigiis   

^Why does Xinn worry himself with the fall of kismayo. Sheekh Shariif will deliver it to him soon. The caravan (peace) is coming home to roost! :D

Johnny B

Wali ma anaad naf iga sugaysaa? Mise waad cosobsatay already? Dilaa weyn ayaad tahay, I trust my instincts.

Johnny B   

JB.. that explains your sleeplessness !!

AT&T, Waxba dayrada haygula hurmarin, wan la socda shekadada sxb.

Mar alla marku isku hubsaday the one who was carrying the 21st sign, ayuu Johnny maxaad heysaa ku leeyahay.

Waa hadan kaa haro sxb.

NG, Xiin iyo Kismayo in comparasion to hiiraale & Kismayo ,,,, a true love story.