Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Waa laga sameeyaa markii la doono ,,, depends on one's taste.

Qaar baaba waxyaalo kele laga sameeyaa and i've even seen a vigiterian sambusa ,,, :D

^^Sayid danbeeya xagee ku aragtay adigu??

as for the question - i asked why don't they make it - not whether they can make it or not - whether it was somalia or in here london - all i seem to get is SAME OLD SAMBUUSA with HILIB ARI and BASAL (onions).

not even variation of meat ios offered .i.e. beef, chicken, lamb, turkey, ect

nuune   

Sayidka, All those you mentioned are offered in Sambuuska, ee ma duurkaad ku nooshahay, dadka soo dhax gal :D

It seems you stuck with old style, kakac fadhiga oo saambuuska uur-kujirtada ka buuxi hilib of all kinds

Nuune - markastoo oo aan qoro NUUNE - waxaan soo xasuusta the Somali Lullaby that went

Ayaa dilay oo dagaalay

Ayaa dur kuluul ku jeexay

Qofkii dilay oo dagaalay dagal baa naga dheexeya

Dadow ii daya Nuune,

wuxuu doonayo siiya, wuxuu diddona haku dilina....etc - i can't finish nor remember everything and what order they came in but i presume that you get your sambuusa because given your name is nuune and what ever you want is given to you and what you don't want no one can force on you - NO wonder you call your self baby - in the real world (where i live) i ask around the answer is awlays the same: Sambusa Kaluun - war ma nuuna tahay - walaal ma samayno sambuse kaluun ku jiro.

unless you are talking about caribbean patty - i hardly see where they sell somali sambusa (somali being the operative word here)

Malika   

Somali's and their Sambusa,waryareen miyaad waax kalee laa cuniin in ramadan then sambusa?

What would be a typical Somali afuur?

nuune   

Malika, loooool afur without saambuus is no afur at all, waliba waxa ugu sii fiican intaad saambuus soo qabatid, ood dhax galisid bur or bur saliid, some kind of federation lool, too different tastes in one, is like eat one but two.

Sayidka, looool@hees caruureedka, eheheheh, war niyahow aduunya lama socotid, yeah, am still called nuune :D and get away with many things lol

Originally posted by nuune:

Sayidka, looool@hees caruureedka, eheheheh, war niyahow aduunya lama socotid, yeah, am still called nuune
:D
and get away with many things lol

that explains a lot - :D from here onwards you are an adult - GROW UP!! unless you are good child who shares their spoils in which case stay nuune and passed thru the net,

sayid, why dont you make sambus with kalun?

Would you buy it? Geel jire iyo sambuus isma racaan :cool:

Malika   

Ngonge,you missed nothing really..You can go back to sleep icon_razz.gif:D

After Taraweex yesterday they were giving out suhuur,biriyaani in a plastic bag!..Hello eew stagfirullah,am sure those aluminium container dont cost that much if one has decided to give sadaqaa.. smile.gif [i know am ungrateful]

Malika   

^Hello baby girl! How are you mpenzi?

I know am such ungrateful so and so but bariis in a plastic bag looses all its appeal,ofcourse for a privilage person like moi! redface.gif

Catch up with you laterz!