Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool you are brave icon_razz.gif I don't why you would do it, must be getting soft.

Loool @ Ngonge, you just don't want to be the odd one out.

Originally posted by Cadaan:

Jibis, hilib lo', I'm a food expert. Too bad it's not good for my health
:D
One of these days though, I want to slaughter a cow the xalaal way, seeing as I've witnessed the deaths of hundreds of cows already, it wouldn't faze me.

Waar niyow let's share one and open it in Hargeisa. I'm sure it will be a good business.

N.O.R.F   

Ibti

I keep walking by this men’s salon and see men getting their hair done, pedicures and facials. I might just walk in caawa :cool:

Ibtisam   

^^^For the whole lot??

I don't think you should. Check with the wife...on second though she'll probably want to come along. do let us know how it feels to be pushed around, picked and pulled at.

NGONGE   

Norf,

If you see them bringing out a piece of string you have to protest straight away. Otherwise they'll pluck the hair on your face with it.

Lily,

You can get that from any sports shop. But don't waste your money if you're not going to really really use it.

-Lily-   

Ibti that sounds good, why did you stop?

I'm not using it for its sporting value, it's good anger managment.

Nuune, wax laga cabsado ma jiraan, unless you want to volunteer being a punching bag?

Ibtisam   

Lily, it was hard, and it was more like self defence crash course when I use to work in some funny area.

It was painful though...

nuune   

lilly, lol@pungin bag :D , dat would sound more like good massage for me, punshigaagu waxbaba igama tareeyn :cool:

I did Karatei laakin, but kick boxin alwayz happens, when playin footie sidii wax waalan :D

Fabregas   

what have the Arabs dun 2 norf, the lad from sheffield. bic macs, calool weyne? salons? dere goin 2 make go soft saxib...

lily, wantz beat a farax me finkz?

salam n gday 2 all.......