Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

MZanzi   

Ngonge Mo' is not yet ready .....wuuba is waalayay

did u guys saw the somali dude ...he was second for the first two laps ...lool....maskiinka wuuba ku dhiman gaaray meesha

war kan yaro jameican MAXU SO LAQ LAQAY NINKA CAADI MA AHANE

N.O.R.F   

I have given up on the olympics. Timing is all wrong and we don't get a decent highlight programme. I haven't even seen a Brit win a medal et alone a gold.

Leave your name, address details, phone number and bank details in my PM. Should anything happen to you I promise to do my best to catch whoever did it.

choor icon_razz.gif

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

Ngonge

This is a message to you. I am going somewhere. If you don't hear from me in the next two days, fine. But if you still don't hear from me another two days, something terrible must have happened. Please announce my departure to heaven and accept condolences on my behalf. Bye!

Oo dadka kale'na?

Ibtisam   

Loool ^^Hahah you still have not paid her dowry.

CL WHat did I tell you women, show me the money first deeh! shiid

Ibti- you know pensioners and all. Every Monday I make the rounds with him at the local post office BUT no more I say no more girl got expenses.

Old man I said it in Hindi Now its your fault.

Abtigiis   

Ngonge, no bank account. I only know those words in dictionary. I am a poor man and you will be disappointed. But I can tell you where my clothes and shoes are. Those are what I can bequeath to you. Go to Dukaanka Dayib-dheere and ask for A%T's chinese made bag. Code: mention I have been last sighted with a an elderly women who had Xinnah all over her hands. He will give you.

North, I was expecting you will be the first to offer condolences.

NGONGE   

^^ No. No. I'll go first.

I hereby would like to offer you my heartfelt condolences on your death, saaxib. You have been an entertaining fellow and I'm proud to have known you.

I wish you all the best for your future trials and tribulations and may Allah engulf you with his mercy. Amiin.

N.O.R.F   

A&T, saxib ha isu saadinin waxyaabahaas.

Go to Dukaanka Dayib-dheere and ask for A%T's chinese made bag. Code: mention I have been last sighted with a an elderly women who had Xinnah all over her hands. He will give you.

:D