Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

-Lily-   

Legend, well you have nothing to worry about as there is no gurantee you'll produce cute eatable kids icon_razz.gif

Edit: Ibti, it's just a figure of expression, you should be delighted people would compare your kids to the same feeling one gets when they are about to eat a delicious meal... best stop now.

Ibtisam   

CL I never got that either, if I was ever a mother and someone looked at my child and said that, you better believe I will not let them into my house- If I did I'd watch them like hawk regardless of who they are, it could be the father for all I care. Eat the child, :eek: redface.gif

Kids are boring after 5mins, you've said they are cute, looked at them, said hello, tickled them a little, make them laugh, play a little game, then you look at your watch and it’s only been five minutes. What the hell, now what?? :confused:

There are exceptions; some kids are entertaining, they even look entertaining with their little cheeky smile.

NGONGE   

Hate it when people bring their children to the office. Poor children should not be surrounded by two-faced office sharks.

(not you Lily. I'm talking in general).

:mad: :mad: Lily

Ibti it is ok you have breached us enough that you are heartless, not flitching, no nonsense xaliimo. :D

I am excited about my boredom! loving it!

-Lily-   

^^^LoL, stop highlighting the innocent jest adiguna.

There are no guarantees for anyone. What if there is a by-chance gene that makes your kid look like a great aunt from your great-grandmothers side who looked like a total dog? You never know.

-Lily-   

I was actually thinking of Xawo Xuux but yeah, aunt Pertunia will do too :D

p.s. You must schedule in Children of Men on DVD during your busy time.

Back to work, enjoy trolling ppl.

Ibtisam   

^^^Is it on tube yet?? :( I also want a link for the women 400m yesterday if anyone can find one.

North, has Mo Farah met the Africans yet?

NGONGE   

^^ Ibti,

BBC SPORT.

Mo finished SIXTH in his heat. He'll be lucky to make it as a fastest loser (with the emphasis on the last word there). :D

A&T,

Leave your name, address details, phone number and bank details in my PM. Should anything happen to you I promise to do my best to catch whoever did it.

Abtigiis   

Ngonge

This is a message to you. I am going somewhere. If you don't hear from me in the next two days, fine. But if you still don't hear from me another two days, something terrible must have happened. Please announce my departure to heaven and accept condolences on my behalf. Bye!