Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Abtigiis   

Then you are excused and the matter settled. Ngonge get a business now. This one is done. May you please do something about your other-half who plays dumb when we speak to her in Somali and yet understands enough to roll eyes when she disagrees? SomTan miyaa mise waa from kenya horta?

Abtigiis   

I am talking to Ngonge? Do something about your other-half? and No hindi please. Haddii kale kii Shakti ee Punjaabi'ga ahaaban meeshan keenaynaa! AABkee........

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

A&T I assume you are going to say sorry for jumping the gun where I am concerned...AGAIN?

Morning CL.

Don't act blind all of sudden A&T. I demand an answer :cool:

Ibtisam   

^^I am going to do what he does to people and start posting my question everywhere, following him around into other threads. Treat them how they treat others.

NGONGE   

I had a very good night's sleep. It was a bit cold though last night.

A&T, I can't help you there. Can't you see we're still courting. Markan mehirsado ayaan karbaasha la so bixi kara. :D

Abtigiis   

What is the fuss about? Is it about Ibtisam is a good girl but her martial status is unclear? Or the bit monestrously picked out of context by CL on despicability? There, I was referring to an act and not a person. I stand to be corrected.

Ibtisam   

A&T I don't care whether you think I'm good or bad, it is neither here nor there, dor does my martial status matter (but if you must know, I am indeed married) What I objected to was you jumping the gun again (with Ngonge's help) that I was ignoring your Salam, extending it to oh "how can she drama"

Now I believe you owe me an apology for that. :cool:

Abtigiis   

Ngone, are you joking or what? You mean ilaa hadda waxba maad dhameyn? from the intimacy of the talk one would take the impression it is done and buried. But I am not amazed; I think you and Xinn are slow on those issues. Haweenkaad ku meeraysataan. Your knife is blunt!

Edit- You should care if I think you are a good or bad. I owe you nothing. You explained something and it is accpeted instead. Odayda igu salaan, say some naught guy in SOl feels he is lucky!

NGONGE   

A&T,

So kuman odhan badow bad tahay. Waxaago waa dag dag. Hadaan ku dagdago so barito oon ma calacaliyo oo an odhan 'tii sijuigi xumiid wan es af garan waynay'? :D

enta hore ban macan, badow yaho. waa lago yara raaga. :D

ps

mere laddo, the words above are a general explanation of the courting process and bares no resemblance to our virtual piyaar.