Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

^^ CL is not here yet.

Ibti, what exactly are you doing at uni right now? Other than having breakfast of course.

Ibtisam   

Well I did some editing when I got in, now I am eating, only I can't eat, I feel like I'm choking.

I keep changing things, till I change everything, then I go around in the same circle, then I stress about it some more, so I change it again, and I.....you get the picture. I'm editing and changing, I can't stop, till I give it in. :mad:

Abtigiis   

Asalaamu calaykum Dearest Ibtisam.

CL is an NGONGE project. I think they are playing on our psychology. Admin should investigate.

NGONGE   

^^ CL told me that she doesn't like you. I remember her using the words 'offend, feminine and senses' but can't recall the order they were in. :D

NGONGE   

^^ That's strange! She would normally lecture us if we did not return a greeting (more so when it's salaam rather than hi/hello). She must be upset with you. You're in detention, mate. :D

Abtigiis   

She is not upset with me, waryaa Ngonge. She might be afraid of me.

Edit- Nuune, salaan sare my dear. Ibtisam is good girl. I don't know her martial status,and it is vague in her profile. I don't why I am stating this. But I mind when she doesn't return an islamic greeting.

nuune   

lool@Ngonge :D @something naughty :D

oo markaas seefteeda ayey la soo bixi iyo miciya libaax.

AT&T, qalbi nugeel iyo naxariista badan waa loo tashiilaa dumarka, qofkii ka badiya se uma diir-naxaan, kiise ku yareeyana kamaba neefiyaan, kii aan intaas oranba ayey la rucleeyaan.

Abtigiis   

Nunne;

I think there is no hard and fast rule on how to treat them. But generally you are right. Sinna ma ogola. It is good to avoid the extremes: Too bad or too nice.

Ngonge- who can be better than you in being naughty? Do it. But if this earns me a greeting, I think Ibti's behaviour here was dispicable.

NGONGE   

Heh@nuune..hada way xishoonaysa. but wait until one or two other girls turn up. Or maye they're the one keeping the sword for her. :D

A&T. It will not earn you a greeting. But it will bring her out all kicking and shouting.

Abtigiis   

I am talking here refusal to return an islamic greeting, Mrs. Rolling Eyes? What do you say in polished Kisiwahili " are you eyes not tiring?"

Ibtisam   

W/Salam A&T

I have not replied on this thread since your Salam, so where do you get off getting offended and dragging my name around? I did not refuse to answer a Salam (If I did it is not your problem, angels baa kuu jaawabety and you still get your blessings) :cool: I know you might believe I hang around troll corner "just in case" you say SALAM IBTI, so I can jump out and answer two seconds later, but I was maashquul.