Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

A&T,

I'm getting requests from people (of the female persuasion) to forward them your photo? Can I dazzle them please. Pretty please with laxoox on top. :D:D

Ibtisam   

^^Beenawas. Who would want to see A&T. :rolleyes: Don't make absurd claims against my sisters icon_razz.gif

Ngonge did go and watch it in your 2hr lunch??

North I hear the Somalis are on haada.

Abtigiis   

First let me see what you have done to them? Did you remove the beard? Or tampered with the height? :D Let me see what you want to share. You cannot send those of Duke and label A&T!! As much as I am horrible, I am comforted by the knowledge I am better than the Somali Ambassador to IRAN! :D

EDIT- Waryaa, if it is Ibtisam who asked for it- despite her theatres here, i sug Caawaan isa soo sawirayaaye! Anigoo Kursi ku fadhiya! Waryaa, wait for me, let me shave.

Abtigiis   

Waryaa Ngonge? waa maxay waxaad samaysay. Ka saar aviatar ninka aad gelisay. I may look horrible, but I don't want to develop a self-hate. You maybe my friend and thought you save me some embarrassment by not showing the real ATT, but it is insulting. Iga saar ninkaad meeshaa galisay si deg deg ah.

Instead do what I asked you to do. I don't mind seeming my kids when I click on here.

Disclaimer- whatever is peddled as my photo by Ngonge is a fake picture.