Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Abtigiis   

No. Anyway, how about embarking on the role of Mbeki in trying to reconcile me with those you know? It has been tough. I don't possess your charisma to be able to give them a nice kick and still get a cake.

You haven't been helpful in that regard.

NGONGE   

Who are these people? War I know nobody in here. I joined FB and not of them was good enough to show me around. I had to beg JB for a ride and now he and one other person are my 'buddies' :D

ps

FB is very dull. I'm failing to see the attraction really.

Abtigiis   

Ngonge, if I send you my picture, will you be able to put in the FB? I am technologically retarded. Am I right in assuming pictures will be there. :D

NGONGE   

^^ Send it and I'll put it. Having said that, when it comes to FB, I'm as retarded as you. :D

Still, your picture may excite Ibti there who is asking me to put something on the page! Put what exactly?

Abtigiis   

If you can author another master vile expletive after the Qasab jabtay one, it should be motivating enough. :D

Dad baad ii jabisay, +Faheemaay!

NGONGE   

^^ Where is that photo, warya? :D

Faheema, Lily left us with enough 'musbars' for 'liqqing', you're free to join us anytime. :D

FB- only good for spying on your friends……. To do that you need friends so old man get cracking dee and NO we don’t want to see ATT picture plaster you haggard face not his. I simply don’t think we can stomach his.

P.S Ibti- Bariis at the wee hours of the morning? Wow

NGONGE   

CL,

I'm told my haggard face has already made it's way to FB before I even had an account. Now A&T is the new kid on the block. If you don't wan tto see him I DO. :D

(Did you sleep well?)

Faheema.   

lol@Ibty, I said I needed motivation not depression :D

Abti, Wali ma intii baad qaniinsantahay? Somalidu waxay dhahan nin waalan Tolkiis baa u miir qaba, [not that i'm insinuating that you're mad smile.gif ]

NGONGE. LoL, I'll let you know when I am thirsty :D

Ibtisam   

:D Loool @CL. By the time I got home, it was too late to eat. I woke up on starvation mode. :D So packed some bariis wid me. Did you finish your work.

+Faheem. My work is fun, not depressing, you will enjoy it, I promise. smile.gif